The lovely miss Cricket

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Took Cricket on a good hike the other day. We first stopped at a field with picnic tables to take some photos. I even trusted her off leash for a few minutes for photos and she did ok.

We had a bit of an awkward moment though. Way out on the trail we ran into a couple that was just off the trail getting it on if you know what I mean. I tried to quietly walk by hoping they wouldn't notice us passing them by, but Cricket decided to take the opportunity to bark at them... Awkward...

Anyways here are some photos from the day. Most are from when we stopped at the picnic table.

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
We ended up hiking down to a field where my boss was having an agility class at the time. Took that as an opportunity to relax before having to hike back home.

The end!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I personally don't think she had any dutchie in her. She's a street dog from Mexico and very much resembles a coated Xolo more than anything in my opinion if I absolutely had to choose a breed that I think she has in her somewhere...

Picklepaige

Okay.

Cricket is one of the most beautiful dogs on the planet. She seriously takes my breath away every time I see her. If I ever get a Mexi-dog, I can only hope it'll turn out at fabulous as she is <3

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
We can't wait to meet you and Jackson too!!!! Most people seem to think Cricket is smaller than what they thought she was going to be after they meet her. Wrote you on Facebook btw.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Cricket is SO gorgeous! She's really grown up, and in amazing shape. :eek: I love her majestic headshots.

No pics of the couple doin it? LMAO, whyyy do weirdos do it in the park in the middle of the day?! It's so creepy. I was at the park with my dogs and my friend and her dogs, and there was this middle aged couple having a picnic in the middle of a field, dry humping for like an HOUR for all to see. Like, serious humping. Ewewew! Good girl Cricket for calling them out...

RD

Are you dead yet?
Good on Cricket for calling out those people, LMAO. I would've whistled at them, or stood there and barked at them with cricket. They wanna boink right next to a trail, they gotta suffer the awkwardness.

That dog looks more stunning every day.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Cricket is SO gorgeous! She's really grown up, and in amazing shape. :eek: I love her majestic headshots.

No pics of the couple doin it? LMAO, whyyy do weirdos do it in the park in the middle of the day?! It's so creepy. I was at the park with my dogs and my friend and her dogs, and there was this middle aged couple having a picnic in the middle of a field, dry humping for like an HOUR for all to see. Like, serious humping. Ewewew! Good girl Cricket for calling them out...
Thank you so much. People tell me all the time that they think she is too skinny, but she is built a sighthoundy and she doesn't feel too skinny at all.

Haha I didn't get any pics of the couple but I had my camera around my neck... I totally should have jumped out and yelled BAZINGA while pretending to photograph them lol. They might have thought twice about having sex near a walk/bike path in the future.

Members online

No members online now.