Well that.... sucked

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So I decided I was bored and that I'd head to Tulsa to the dog show/trial there. Got there, everything went well. The students from our club ran well from what I saw. Talked to a really cool older guy with a smooth BC for a long time. Saw my first pyr shep in person. I think I saw Finkie mom from this forum in the group ring with a dog (all but one Finnish spitz were from her kennel).

And then I go to leave. We get about 2 miles from the expo center and my car starts doing this weird jerk back and then speed forward really fast thing. I pull over and call my dad. Decide to try to drive it to the dealership but get about a half a mile from where I pull over and pull over again in a parking lot because it's driving so erratically. Call the roadside assistance and get it towed but by the time the tow truck guy gets there the car won't even go at all. Luckily a really nice lady at the dealership stayed past closing time to wait for me to get me a loaner car.

Just to give you an idea this past week I've had my AC break and need repairing, my stove was leaking gas everywhere so had to get a new one, then my car breaks down almost 100 miles from my house. I have a bad feeling that this repair is going to be very expensive. *sigh*

yoko

Is it still in Tulsa? I have a mechanic I go to ALL the time there. They are super nice, super clean and I usually tell them what I have money wise and they always make it work.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah it's at the dealership in Tulsa. I'm hoping it will be under warranty still (my warranty says it's till August but it's also over 50,000 miles now so I'm not sure.

yoko

http://www.vapautoshop.com/

If it's out of warranty you should at least call these guys and get an estimate just ask for Travis or Jerry. They are probably the most honest company I have worked with and even worked with me and gave me rides to work while they worked on my car.

If you call them tell them Lisa with the white Chevy Metro sent you XD We're on first name bases with each other they help me so much.

Members online