Hi

Dayaxaron

I am new on this forum.
By looking up a few things i came across the forum by accident.

Since I love talking about dogs, and at times feel completely misunderstood by non-dog owners :lol-sign:, thought i would join, and maybe could find some kindred souls here.

As said i am new to the forum, but not a novice as a dog owner, I am into the big giants, and over the years had quite a few. I was owned and lived with 4 Irish Wolfhounds most of the time . At the moment I only have 2 owners, but that is temporarely i am afraid.

And my fist question is : i tried to upload a pict of my current gang, but the upload failed everytime. Can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong ?

Secondly : anybody here who has questions about the giant races, feel free to contact me, i love talking about them, and i do not want to pretend to be an expert, but after 20 years and 12 giants, I could help out on some things.

At the moment I have one little dog (well little to what i am used to), I found that guy in a shelter, where he looked so unhappy, and nobody wanted him because he also looked very fierce, so just had to rescue him. He turned out to be Doopy, never seen such a slow easy going dog, think he is related to the Ai, some breaders told me he is a very good looking dog for his bread, but i still call him "uglyu face", and i have a great dane puppy, a 4 year old puppy that is. Oh and ugly face is a dogue de bordeau -(race became famous after the film Turner and Hooch)
So that is about it.
You can also find me on the site, Dog Talk Home or even mail me at [email protected]

bubbatd

Welcome to the Chaz family !!! Anxious to hear and see more !

ricky

Hello and welcome to chazhound! It is really nice to meet both of you and looking forward to talk with another.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
you could try the site tinypic.com and then copy and paste the forum link here
its quick and easy :)

Welcome to the forum! i have a german shepherd, shes like 50 pounds so probably pretty small by your standards lol ive always had small dogs so to me shes HUGE

Members online

No members online now.