The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Gym tonight, then home to watch football, bake some goodies to take to the trial, pack, then NO WORK tomorrow and off to the trial for the weekend! Payton's first time running on packed dirt.

Also FINALLY the project I spent a lot of time on at work is launching live as opposed to being completely scrapped, whoo-hoo, all that work I did is not for nothing!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Had to wake up way earlier than what is acceptable on my day off, to drop my rat off for surgery, but.... I had a delicious soul warming breakfast lol of warm cinnamon apples and pumpkin chai tea, and now me and the pooches are gonna hit the park. And then it might be a clean all the things kind of day.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
SO HAPPY my puppy is feeling better. She looked like death when I had to leave after her emergency vet appointment. She's still wobbly from all the meds they gave to her, but is back to being her normal sharkself, even if she would fail a sobriety test. My little drunk puppy! ;)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Bought Pokemon X today, because I am a giant nerd. Also haven't played my Nintendo 3DS in so long I am having to relearn it.

Yes, I plan on never growing up lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bought Pokemon X today, because I am a giant nerd. Also haven't played my Nintendo 3DS in so long I am having to relearn it.

*jealous*

I'm going to be 23 in two months...and I still play Pokemon videogames. And have a giant stuffed Pikachu that I got for my 9th birthday that I use as a pillow on my bed. :D

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
SO HAPPY my puppy is feeling better. She looked like death when I had to leave after her emergency vet appointment. She's still wobbly from all the meds they gave to her, but is back to being her normal sharkself, even if she would fail a sobriety test. My little drunk puppy! ;)
Oh no! What did I miss?! Glad she is okay!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I adopted a pair of female mice today :) No pics yet, but one is a Siamese (or maybe Himalayan? I don't know the difference in mice) and the other is black/white and kind of fluffy and completely adorable. I'm having a hard time deciding on names, though! I might make a thread for it tomorrow.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie

I've played every generation of Pokemon game. I've yet to miss one. Beat them all. Already a good way through X.

No shame. :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Not gonna lie. Jealous of people with a 3DS. I want to play X/Y and fire emblem. But I don't want to buy a 3DS for two games.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Meant to post this the other day, but between being stressed out about Cricket's surgery, my car, basically everything and being so busy at work, just didn't get a chance to.

Cricket's extraction went well. They said it took them forever to get the darn tooth out, but she made it through and is mending now. Poor girl has a swollen face on the side where they took the tooth out.

Also.... today I got two "collars" in the mail for Joey. One is a mini walker which sort of works like a martingale, but has a tab so you can loosen it to take it off quickly... really great for when you are out at the lure course field and need to remove your collar in a hurry so your dog just has a coursing slip on before they are released to run. The other thing I got in the mail was a new coursing slip... that I LOVE!!! Photos do NOT do it justice at all. I can't wait to test it out this weekend...

Speaking of this weekend... I finally get to get out and get some lure coursing practice in. Joey keeps quitting on my recently when he is running. Gotta work on that. He gets after the lure but then realizes he is far away from me and comes running back to me instead. ugh. Just gotta work on it and also going to do some straight racing to hopefully build up his follow more.

Animal Crossing? Harvest Moon? Legend Of Zelda Link To The Past sequel coming out in a few weeks?

(enabling)
^This
But I think we have you all beat DH and I bought 2 copies of BOTH X and Y so we could self trade *shameless*

And nothing wrong with pokemon ;) I am getting a tattoo of Monferno (for my son) at some point.

Members online

No members online now.