Dylan-Drummer

rem55555

Dylan-Drums: Story Added-Please Read Again

There is a story that I forgot to add when I posted this picture. Back in 1995, when Dylan was three years old, I decided I wanted to learn how to play the drums. I bought a drum set and I made plans to take lessons. I spent so much
time playing the drums, that when it came time to take Dylan outside, I would just let him out in the backyard instead of taking him out to my landlord's house so Dylan could go swimming and out for long runs. It did not take long for Dylan to realize what was going on. In his mind, I believe he thought I was replacing him with my drum set. All he knew was that before I got my drum set, he was going out swimming and out for long runs. When I got my drum set, Dylan was not doing these things any more. Dylan decided to do something about it. After a week or more had passed, I got behind the set of drums for a few hours of practicing. When Dylan saw me sitting down behind my drum set, he got up off of the floor and went into the kitchen which was nothing new. I'm sure he did that because my drum playing was too loud for him. But I could not believe what Dylan did next. As I began to play my drums, I looked over into the kitchen and saw Dylan urinating on the kitchen stove. He never did that before. It was then I realized Dylan did this because I was paying more attention to my drums than to him. I immediately got up from behind my drum set and after cleaning up Dylan's accident, I took Dylan out to my landlord's house so he could run and go swimming. Ever since than, I never failed to neglect Dylan the way I did. I made sure to take Dylan out to my landlord's house on a regular basis and Dylan never urinated on the kitchen stove again.

Members online

No members online now.