Their here!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well I went and picked up Signat and her three kittens this morning around 9am. Signat is the sweetest cat i have ever met next to my two girls I already have. She is so soft also just the softest fur and so pretty and just *sigh*. They know at the shelter that I am going to definatly adopt Signat and a kitten once their weaned so its nice to know she's pretty much mine already. The three kittens are adorable as well their eyes are open and their moving around (6 weeks old) and just so cute. Theres the black, orange and white, and orange and grey all three are males so i male in the mix would be nice. I have checked in on them every hour and whenever i peek in all of them turn their heads and look at me lol. They got tons of toys, food, water, and comfy places to lay in there for them. Im in love :D .

Saje

Island dweller
What do you mean pick ONE! She's keeping them all. LOL

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
well the one who is orange and gray is like a calico only its gray rather then black so i would say yes. I have heard thats extremly rare to have a male calico and I think its true since i rarely do see male ones.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
No their definatly males the vet at the shelter checked them over. Im not sure what i would classify him as i will try to get some single pics of each of the kittens today and post them later. You all can tell me what you think.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol yes it will

btw I have been typing it wrong I have Signat and her 4 baby boys I've been saying three on accident.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
theres pics of them in my album now so check them out if you want i still need to take some of signat

Members online

No members online now.