Here is teddy's swimming video

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH yeah and he only gets to play with that toy when we go swimming so its extra exciting lol. but yes he LOVES the water. even if its just the bath tub lol.

Although it was funny yesterday (when that video was taken) I threw it once REALLY far by accident. and he started going and then he was like ummmmm i don't think so lol. I had to talk him into it lol but once he got swimming he was fine :D

Thank you avenlee :D

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Sweeeeeet. Good work sweetie! :)

FYI, that is me and Teddy in the video, with the Harrisburg, PA skyline in the background. The park we were at is on an island in the Susquehanna river. Very cool place to be.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
puckstop what is that line attached to your wrist?

Teddy is soo cute and it does look like he really loves the water!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The place we take him to doesn't really "allow" dogs on the beach so we have to keep him on a leash but its REALLY REALLY long. but its the only place we can take him. Plus because its a river the current can sometimes get strong so if that happens while he is out there we can pull him back to safety. we haven't had a problem with it yet but ya never know. and oh yes he really loves water lol we took him there for the first time when it first started to get warm and we weren't positive what his reaction would be with the water. pfft it didn't even phase him lol first thing he did was walk right into the water lol. and he has been a water pup since.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So it was a leash? That makes sense.....lol :p
You guys are such good doggy parents!! Keeping teddy safe and everything! :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yeah he has like 100 ft of line or something to that effect lol. there was once when he was younger that he kinda was getting pulled to the side a bit so we just pulled him in a tiny bit and the water went right over his head and we thought he was going to freak out but he didn't care lol then he kept sticking his head underwater on purpose lol. He has fully webbed feet too so that REALLY helps him lol.

Thats why I want to get him into something like those dock dog competitions some day I think he would really enjoy that :D his two favourite things swimming and fetch lol.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
sparks19 said:
yeah he has like 100 ft of line or something to that effect lol. there was once when he was younger that he kinda was getting pulled to the side a bit so we just pulled him in a tiny bit and the water went right over his head and we thought he was going to freak out but he didn't care lol then he kept sticking his head underwater on purpose lol. He has fully webbed feet too so that REALLY helps him lol.
LOL you've got one crazy pup! LOL :p

Julie

I am back again.
I loved your video, although with my slow internet connection you have to watch it a second time to see it without stopping.

I think I will post one of my movies with them too.

Thanks for the idea.
Julie.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
no problem :D I am glad you liked it :D i think its cute lol. I got the idea from others on here who were doing the same thing :Dcan't wait to see your videos :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
GREAT WORK!!!! Now you need a helper, and three times the line..work a single on land and a fall in the water..toooooo awesome. He's coming along just fine!

Members online

No members online now.