Perch-a-Thon Continues

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Webby on the upstairs cat tree

Brie was rather perplexed and did...well, whatever the heck she is doing here lol.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Thanks guys -- these two crack me up. Webster had the hardest time accepting the cat as part of the household...took a month or two of diligent work to trust him freely with Brie. However, at some point it clicked with him that Brie never asks him to play, never jostles him, and makes his sunpatches even warmer...so now they can be found napping together quite often and when they are outside Brie will just follow Webster around (vs. the other dogs). It really cracks me up.

And yes I think Brie probably was about to break here, lol. She may like Webster a lot but I'm not so sure she liked him on HER cat tree...lol!

So much love for Web. So much.

Poor boy though having to live in a house with crazy dogs. Love that picture though, it's just sooo perfect. He's such a tiny dog but doesn't look it in most picture.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Does Web ever not look so. . . .regal? LOL He just looks so serious! Either that, or he's about to bust out laughing at everything.

Xandra

Great pic. Webster's ears are amazing. There should be more dogs with ears like that.

Members online

No members online now.