The greyhounds at speed *heavy*

SarahHound

Locke

I want to live with you! So glad they're getting a long and Mr. Todd can get a break from the hustle and bustle of the young girlies.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I want to live with you! So glad they're getting a long and Mr. Todd can get a break from the hustle and bustle of the young girlies.
That is what I was gonna say! That is one of my dreams, to live in a tiny town with gorgeous scenery and everyone knows everyone.

Also, I've only ever seen a sight hound run full out once, but it was one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen, just so fast! To have two running with joy in their hearts and smiles on their faces sounds lovely. And I just sounded like a poet or something...

It looks like they had an absolute BLAST! I have always wondered what it would be like to own one of these dogs, although they are not the breed for me, I think they're gorgeous animals.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I Love them!!!!! I'm so glad your newest addition is settling into the family pretty well. She is so unbelievably gorgeous!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love your dogs, I love your house...I don't love how much you're making me miss Scotland. I NEED to get back over there. And then I will come visit you and swoon over your dogs in person.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Beautiful...

I wish I could actually see your guys run...it would be poetry in motion :)

I love watching Watson run it is pure joy!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lovely pictures and happy happy dogs!! Lol Poor Mr.Todd dealing with all these crazy women!

JacksonsMom

I think I say this in EVERY one of your photo threads but I am jealous of where you live. Those are fantastic pictures also, really gorgeous dogs.

Members online

No members online now.