My dear, sweet Tia is gone....

Tia passed yesterday and I miss her more than words can express. We had 18 wonderful years together but I'd sell my soul for just one more day.

Tia at 4 months. I still have that sweater, it was her favorite and I guess will be my new sleeping comfort..

With her best guy, Nike. Tia was about 18 months old here.

My favorite picture of her, or at least one of my favorites.

And most recently - My life is forever changed sweetheart, I love you more than words can say...I'll see you again soon.

Giny

Awww, dr2 ((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry! Tia couldn't have asked for a better home and such a wonderful long life! Still never long enough. :(

bubbatd

RIP little one . You were loved so and gave so many years of your love .

Dekka

Just try me..
I am so soo sorry Dr.. I am glad you had so many wonderful years together, though I am sure you wished for many more.

(((hugs))) she was a beautiful little dog.

Toller_08

:( I am so sorry, Colleen. What a beautiful little girl Tia was, and 18 years shared together is amazing. (((HUGS)))

R

RedyreRottweilers

I am so sorry. I know that pit of grief that is so black.

Time helps.

Many MANY hugs.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I'm so sorry... (((HUGS)))

It makes me happy to know she had a darn GREAT life though. She was a lucky lady, Tia was... :)

Brattina88

Awww :( I'm so sorry for your loss Doc, Tia is a beautiful sweet girl! :)
((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you

Thanks for all of your kind words...she was a little dolly and I'm only just now realizing that the 4 pound furry, demanding little creature was not actually a limb. God I miss her...

Barb04

Super Moderator
Tia will be in your heart and memories forever. She was a beautiful girl, and I just know she's lighting up doggie heaven with that sweet smile. Remember the good times and love you shared.

Oh, Doc...:(

I'm so sorry. I know your heart is broken. It's so hard to lose them.

Here's my biggest ((((HUGS)))) and a little Corvus lovin' too.

:(

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
so sorry little Tia is gone. Sounds as if she had a wonderful life with you dr2--and she added joy to your life. It doesn't get better than that, does it?

Doberluv

Oh God! I just saw this. Words can not expess the sorrow I feel for you. Tears just welled up when I read this. I am so very sorry Colleen. You know that I know what you're going through and will for some time. Time is the only thing that seems to soften the pain, although we always miss our sweet dogs. I wish I could give you a real hug, I'm just so sorry. It is true though, that she couldn't have had a better life. For that you can be glad. My heart goes out to you and will be thinking of you going about your daily routine with that heavy heart and wishing I could say something that could lighten your day a little bit. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Members online