Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

darkchild16

We are Home.
Breeze, have you looked at a corner changing table? I just saw a picture of one and it looked really practical to me
I have thought about it but havent looked at the price

I need something that stores around 75-100 diapers that are thicker then regular disposibles.

I just looked at them and its 200 dollars and no where near the room i need.

Our thought right now is to get a 6 drawer dresser used somewhere spend 50ish bucks and shes set for a changing table (put the pad on top) and storage LOL

milos_mommy

I'd probably try to build a corner table in that situation, but I like to build furniture. A dresser with changing pad on top should work fine

I used California Baby most often but there were a couple other small localish washes that I really liked too. I still very seldom wash hair and when young only used soap sparingly and not every bath

darkchild16

We are Home.
I used California Baby most often but there were a couple other small localish washes that I really liked too. I still very seldom wash hair and when young only used soap sparingly and not every bath
IM about to try and make my own body wash for our family, figured at this point I make everything else why not body wash and shampoo.

We usually end up overspraying with our diaper spray then wipe them with that more times then not.

I stopped because I made them from total scratch (well, using oils and lye to saponify) With the kids I just didnt have chunks of time to safely do it (and was too tired at night). I am hoping to start again soon....liquid soap is harder and I never made it.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I stopped because I made them from total scratch (well, using oils and lye to saponify) With the kids I just didnt have chunks of time to safely do it (and was too tired at night). I am hoping to start again soon....liquid soap is harder and I never made it.
ahhh i found some recipes that dont look hard somewhere. ill have to look again

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm not a mom, but reading everything, watching various documentaries and listening to all these different people...it just reinforces the fact I don't want to be pregnant, give birth, or be a mother! Especially in the USA. Holy crap. The things I have learned about our c-section rates, the drugs used for induction, women being induced early and told to have c-sections out of convenience then things go wrong because of it, the fact that most OB's don't know how to handle a natural birth, the ridiculous prices for our low standard of care of women and babies, the whole thing is nuts. Just. Nuts.

So kudos to the rest of you brave enough to face all of that. Lol.
Agreed! The whole hospital/doctor thing Scares me too!!!

Fran27

We used california baby but then they changed the formula. I got Episencial this time, haven't opened it this time though.

I have to admit I only wash my kids' hair every 3 days anyway... it's never dirty. I'm jealous.

Members online

No members online now.