Photo dump! Pit, Zero, Holden and friends *warning! 30 pictures!*

Thanks! I'm glad people look forward to seeing his picture. Holden has grown nearly 3 inches in the 3 weeks he's been here. Giant breeds, I tell ya!

We were blowing the bubbles in Kelowna on the same week you were there. Every time we passed an Alberta license plate, we assumed it was you, haha.

Every one of those shots is superb :) You should share some of your not-so-perfect ones (if there are any!) too. We need MAWRRR . . . plus it would let the rest of us feel a little less inadequate behind the camera :rofl1:

:rofl1: About 90% of my pictures are not-so-perfect. The forum would be overrun with shoddy pictures of Pit!

SharkBait

Holy shaftface. THESE ARE AMAZING SKKI!!!

I am seriously impressed, i absolutely love all of these photos! Girl, i have nothing on you, i wish i could take pics like some of these!!
I cant really pick a fav... the ones with shallow dof are so darn cute (spesh number13), but i cant stop staring at the one of Zero shaking off the water!
Flip, you climbed that learning curve pretty darn fast... And collected buckets of creativity on the way!

:eek: Thankyouthankyou. I'm stuck with a perma-smiles every time I come back to this thread thanks to all of you.

I've got the camera on hand 24/7 at home "just in case". Very handy to be able to grab it when something cute is in process.

Holy shaftface. THESE ARE AMAZING SKKI!!!

I am seriously impressed, i absolutely love all of these photos! Girl, i have nothing on you, i wish i could take pics like some of these!!
I cant really pick a fav... the ones with shallow dof are so darn cute (spesh number13), but i cant stop staring at the one of Zero shaking off the water!
Flip, you climbed that learning curve pretty darn fast... And collected buckets of creativity on the way!
Thanks! I'm still at the point where most of the good shots are accidents. ESPECIALLY Zero shaking off the water! Haha. I pressed the shutter as he shook when I was actually just trying to get him standing there. But because of you I am experimenting a lot more with PP to see what funky outcomes I can come up with. So thank YOU for all the inspiration! Of course, I still think your pictures are far superior. :D

Members online