Bamm was hanging out with Brendan

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Yes... Bamm has decided he loves my boyfriend so much...Well... not enough that he'll stay with Brendan and let me walk away. Bamm doesn't let anyone and I repeat ANYONE take him away from me. At least I know he wont allow someone to steal him right?

Anyways... my camera was taking really really bright pics so the grass looks yellow. Sorry. I tried to edit them in photoshop to make the grass look more like grass and less bright yellow but didn't have much luck.

Here they are

Boys hanging out

I so wish the quality of this picture was better. I LOVE it

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This is my favorite picture (I edited the leash out in photoshop)

Bamm guarding Brendan to ensure his safety

*done*

Sorry... I'm just so happy that they're starting to slowly build a bond together. I really want Brendan to love spending time with Bamm and Bamm is starting to feel more comfortable spending more time just hanging out with Brendan.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Your favorite is my favorite too...way nice photos! I love spring green.

Lablver2

Belgians Mom
gorgeous dog. lol love the name brendan for your bf. The guy i like and one of my really good friends is named brendan. Only thing is he has a girlfriend lol

also about the flintstones. No i wasn't aive when that show first aired but as a cartoon hater Flinstones ( and the replacements when my neice comes over and watches tv) would have to be my favorite and i watch in if i have the opportunity. I was going to name my next dog Bam-Bam before i joined this website. Thankfully there is that website In2tv and youtube where you can watch the old shows. Do they have DVDs out just wondering

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
THOSE ARE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're boyfriend and Bamm are both very handsome. :)
I like someone named Brendon (different spelling, same name)!

My favorite!

B

Backward_Cinderella

My best friend ever's name is Brendan. I asked him to be my "Man of Honor" for our wedding, but he said he'd rather do the photography. lol
Your boys are so cute. The first one is really neat. It looks almost surreal the way the grass is. :)

Members online

No members online now.