If You Could Ask One Question..

Jersey is a vizsla, which means that she is a pointer. when i throw her toy she freezes in her pointer stance & licks her lips until i toss it. i understand ALL her doggie behaviors except that! so if your dog could talk & answer one question that you posed to it, what would it be?

ACooper

Hmmmmmmm, I guess I would ask Orson (dobe) why the toilette water is preferred even when his water dish is full.

And I would ask Phoebe why she has to go around in a circle 4-5 times before she will lay down..........anytime she lays down this is the ritual.

A

Angel Chicken

I would ask Kona what her fave food is... oh wait... ANYTHING I eat is her fave...

So I would ask her why she likes to bring live rabbits to me.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I think we have another thread on this, but my question is the same

What do I have to do to get you to shut up for an hour?:p

jammer

High Maintenance
I would ask Zoe why she insist on being food aggressive. I do not care to eat her food, or take it away from her. I worry if she looks a little thin, so no one has any intentions of stealing her kibble. :rolleyes:

I would ask why she only has to go out after I've gone to bed/gotten in the shower/turned on the DVD/etc. And why she thinks she'll melt if she gets wet in the rain, but does a full Labrador into any pond/lake/crick/putrid body of water she finds. But mostly I want to ask "What's out there? I don't see anything!! Are you screwing with me?"

I want to know why they have to act like total maniacs as soon as they are put on their runs. They go nuts playing.

And why they whine and bark when i walk to the other side of the shed where they cant see me, its not like they've ever been left outside by them selfs before.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I would ask why she only has to go out after I've gone to bed/gotten in the shower/turned on the DVD/etc. And why she thinks she'll melt if she gets wet in the rain, but does a full Labrador into any pond/lake/crick/putrid body of water she finds. But mostly I want to ask "What's out there? I don't see anything!! Are you screwing with me?"
OMG! The woman has my dog!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Originally Posted by Momof2Pups
I would ask them both how they feel and if there was anything in the world I could do to make them happier.
And I would ask Lucy where she came from.
^^ From the other thread on the same subject.

I would ask Chloe why she has to bark like a crazy woman everytime I sneeze or open and close the blinds???

I would ask Jack what he finds so appealing about eating out of the cat litter box??

SharkyX

Back of the Pack
Hmmm...
I do believe I would ask Princess "Why did you eat the poop?"
Tyr I would probably ask "Why do you do everything possible to bug Jenn?"

Jaxonsmommy

Tillie and Dixie too
I would ask Dixie if she can speak English [as she seems to understand ever word out of my mouth..]

I would ask Tillie where she came from.. and if I am doing everything possible to make her happy.

I would ask Jaxon why my favorite flip flops are better than every toy no matter how expensive!

Members online

No members online now.