Merry Christmas!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
No posed shots here either but we did get a light dusting of snow this morning. I was hoping for some ground cover but looks like we're not getting that.

The girls:

DSC_1563 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1562 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1392 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1400 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

christmas by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Everyone!

DSC_1343 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1540 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1554 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

<3 this girl

DSC_1558 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1528 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

FG167

The last one made me LOL

I love the group photo - we've been going to agility events and seeing some *really* awesome Paps and Jason is fairly hooked. He is talking Pap, BT, or Chi for his next agility dog.

Do you assist with the snow on the head (like I do) or are they really that darling? :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I confess I totally scrolled through for the Beau pics first then went back to look at the rest, haha. And OMG Rose with her ears down... woe-snow face.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Amazing pics!! I wish we could get snow for once!! About 12 snowflakes (slushy balls of ice) fell today, and that was it.

And just when I was going to ask if they EVER put their cute little ears down.... awwww, I love Rose.

They have to be the prettiest dogs ever! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So adorable! I especially love the picture of Rose when she's looking oh so thrilled about the snow. :p I can definitely see how Mia and the rest of the gang (including Michiyo-Fir's Nia) persuaded me into getting a Papillon, although I do wish that Cali's ears had either chosen up or down.. instead of being indecisive and being half up/half down.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks everyone! I really liked that first shot too.

The last one made me LOL

I love the group photo - we've been going to agility events and seeing some *really* awesome Paps and Jason is fairly hooked. He is talking Pap, BT, or Chi for his next agility dog.

Do you assist with the snow on the head (like I do) or are they really that darling? :)
I'm totally biased but I would go papillon. haha They're really great dogs and lots of fun in agility. I've convinced my trainer to get a papillon next, I think. If they only came in a bigger size, they might be all that I'd have.

I assisted with the snow for the later dogs because it stopped snowing after Mia and Summer's turn. :( I was really hoping for the 6 inches of snow they'd promised.

They're so precious! I have a clients pap on my lap right now and it's pretty entertaining for me. I love the breed.
Awww.... I wish mine would sit on laps. I had Bernard last night and he just cuddled right on in and wouldn't leave. My two don't have the patience for lap sitting. They're such characters though. Just a lot of personality.

And just when I was going to ask if they EVER put their cute little ears down.... awwww, I love Rose.

They have to be the prettiest dogs ever! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.
Thank you! They have really expressive ears, especially when they're sad. Any bad weather makes Rose very sad, lol.

So adorable! I especially love the picture of Rose when she's looking oh so thrilled about the snow. :p I can definitely see how Mia and the rest of the gang (including Michiyo-Fir's Nia) persuaded me into getting a Papillon, although I do wish that Cali's ears had either chosen up or down.. instead of being indecisive and being half up/half down.
Cali is gorgeous! I'm so glad you're enjoying having her. They're such fun little buggers. She and Mia and Nia would all have a blast together. Although Mia doesn't share tennis balls very well. :eek:

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Cali is gorgeous! I'm so glad you're enjoying having her. They're such fun little buggers. She and Mia and Nia would all have a blast together. Although Mia doesn't share tennis balls very well. :eek:
They really are, the breed is perfect for someone wanting a "bigger dog in a smaller package" because that's just what Cali is, with the added bonus of being easily portable. She forgets her size half the time as she enjoys getting my uncle's 75lb giant schnauzer hyped up and despite the size difference, they'll do little play jumps at each other.. although we keep Cali reeled in close and Missy is very gentle. I'm sure Cali would absolutely love playing with both Nia and Mia, she'd probably try stealing a tennis ball on more than one occasion though. :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
Mia is the reason they are called Papillions. She has the most perfect butterfly ears. If you squint your eyes, her face actually looks like a butterfly from far away. Love <3

Awesome pics!

Members online

No members online now.