Hello from Saskatchewan, Canada

Lindze

Hello all. Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I hail from a small town in Saskatchewan Canada. I have an aging mix breed dog Diem, she turned 11 in September. She's been through more with me then anyone else.

A few days ago we acquired two new pups. Supposed Great Dane x Rottweiler. Buddy and Kahlua are about 8 weeks now. We originally went for the male Buddy, but I fell in love with Kahlua and couldn't say no and hubby, bless his anti-pet heart, said yes to both.

Apparently I'm having problems uploading pictures from my iPad. I'll figure it out and post them ASAP.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the board! We would love to see the pics, so I hope you get your issues ironed out soon.

Your post here went into the "moderation queue" because you are a new member. Seeing that you don't appear to be a "spambot", we'll submit your profile for promotion to the regular users group to avoid that. In the mean time, if you attempt a post and see that it was submitted for approval, send me a private message and I'll roll it through.

Again, welcome aboard!

Lindze

Alright, now I'm on the PC and I remembered the password to my photobucket....

Diem, she's 11. This is an old picture, but she pretty much looks the same, just a little bit more white around the muzzle. She's been through it all with me. I had to leave her behind once, fought to get her back and will never leave her behind again. (except for vacations lol)

The Brindle is Kahlua and the fawn with mask is Buddy. They have been here three days, have had only two accidents each and slept through the night last night (YAY!!)

I'll attempt some better pictures soon.

Welcome to the forum!

Diem is absolutely stunning, she's a very distinguished looking girl. And I love her eye liner.

And two puppies! I wish you luck :rofl1: I do not envy! But they are absolutely adorable.

Lindze

Thank you.

I know, I feel crazy but hoping that they keep each other occupied. So far they have been leaving, the old girl alone so that's good.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz! I love your family. Awww.....the pups are so cute.

Members online

No members online now.