My craigslist ad: horse for sale

That's cute but does stuff really sell that way? You won't be attracting the people who are actually looking for toys. I know if I was looking for a jumperoo thing I wouldn't look twice at that add. The first time I looked the pic didn't even pop up.

Funny, none-the-less :)

Miakoda

I've had it on craigslist, with a normal description), for sale going on 5 months now. I haven't been able to sell a single baby item (mainly because I won't sell a $130 swing for $10....despite me having it listed for a mere $45.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Love it. And if you were closer I would defiantely be interested since we are expecting. Very cute

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I've had it on craigslist, with a normal description), for sale going on 5 months now. I haven't been able to sell a single baby item (mainly because I won't sell a $130 swing for $10....despite me having it listed for a mere $45.
We have been getting most of our stuff off of Kijiji, which is basically the same as craigslist. We only have 3 more big items to get and then just the clothes and diapers and such.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
CUTE! Lol if I had a kid and read the ad I just might buy it even if I didn't really need it!

Bunny82

I love that ad! If I could use one (and had any money lol) I'd be asking you if you'd be willing to ship! :D

Members online

No members online now.