Fall Photo Shoot: Starring Middie

noludoru

Bored Now.
I was finally feeling well enough to get up and walk around for a while, so I decided to celebrate with fall pictures and tormenting Middie for fun. He says sitting still for the stupid camera sucks, especially when my idea of a treat for sitting still so long is a piece of grass. LOL (I forgot treats..)

For Bax - Middie looking stunning against the fall leaves.

Middie looking away from the camera. "I do not see you. I am staying. And there had better be a good treat in it for me this time."

Laying down for me in a different spot...

Must.. look.. alert.. for.. cam'ra..

More!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh come on now, YOU'VE TAKEN FIFTY PICTURES. IS MY MISERY A JOKE TO YOU!!!!???? (Answer: yes. A really funny one.)

ARE. WE. DONE. YET. CRAZYWOMAN.

OMFG I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS TEN MINUTES AGO. PUT DOWN THE CAMERA AND THROW. THE. BALL. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this was, in part, my revenge for him tackling me last night. I was trying to get him off the couch so I could clean it, and he was rolling around, growling happily as usual. I lost my temper after playing the game where I ask him to jump down and he does it, but then jumps back up again, and backed off, gestured to my right, and said "Midnight. get off the couch now."

Sadly, I did not specify that by "get off the couch" I meant "get off the couch but do not get on top of ME," and he was clearly under the impression that a tackle was what I had wanted him to do. With an enormous growl, he launched himself off the couch onto my chest, hitting me with all four paws and an open-mouthed, slobbery kiss. It hurt, rofl! My mom jerked him off of me and held him.. she thought he had done me real damage with that one. I was laughing SO hard though.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Middie is so handsome in his collar. Real men wear purple!!
Real men? PFFT. I hope you're not using Middie as an example. Every time I take him somewhere, at least one person comments on my "puppy" and asks "how old she is."

I love that collar, though.... I used to not like it so much - it's not one I picked out. I put it away the whole summer, though, because it's such a wintery collar and lead set to me, even though it has tropical flowers on it.

Beautiful pictures. He's so Jowly! Its adorable!!!!
LOL I know! It's what makes me not want to murder him some days.

Silly Middie! He looks just STUNNING in that first photo though...def. a framer!
Agreed. It's my favorite.

SharkBait

These pics are awesome Nolu! He looks so handsome!
Love the zebra effect on the last pic!

He always has the prettiest collars too... grr jealous much.. lol

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
awww--a picture just for me? I love that first one--definitely should be framed!! He looks great, and the leaves are gorgeous!

ACooper

Gah! He looks fantastic! That collar is exceptionally nice :)

Makes me realize that I haven't taken any picks of Pheebs and Orson in way too long.........*is a slacker*

noludoru

Bored Now.
These pics are awesome Nolu! He looks so handsome!
Love the zebra effect on the last pic!

He always has the prettiest collars too... grr jealous much.. lol
LOL! He has two crappy ones that you all usually see him in for pictures - one black and one orange, or his choke chain if he's off-leash. The fancy ones are only for going out or fun photo-shoots. (He's VERY hard on collars, so I can't leave him in them.)

awww--a picture just for me? I love that first one--definitely should be framed!! He looks great, and the leaves are gorgeous!
Yep. :) I tried to get you some fall pictures last week since you asked for them in your thread, but the leaves weren't turning.. now that they are, I can't get anything good except what's in my yard, lol. Thre trees are all turning colors at different rates - we have some with barely half their leaves left, but about 50% are still bright green. Frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.