NO luck today

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Well Ashley my daughter was definately seen by a few of her friends but when we arrived we couldnt find her, but I have a sneaky idea where she is. She did call me from a blocked number to basically tell me it was none of my business where she was, but i will keep looking. Thanks all for your words of wisdom

gapeach

Big Mutts
I'm glad you got to talk to her. She may be telling you it's none of your business but in her heart I'm sure she also wanted to let you know she's ok. I'll be thinking about ya'll. I hope she gets her heart and mind straight soon and realizes what a great mom she does have.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I don't know if you have said how old she is..but i tell you how i found mine..well mostly how i found mine because i got a tip from a source i cant disclose.. my daughter was 15 and headstrong to say the least. She fell in with a 19 year old that she snuck off with. with my tip i decided not to call the police at that time, since it was evening but to wait until about 5 in the morning. It was the right call because they were all asleep. There were a 19 year and a 4o year old man letting runaways stay with them.. the police caught them and found two other girls there as well..one that had supposedly miscarried the day before. That was one time....
another i saw her at a payphone in front of the grocery store..i pulled in and she went inside of the store..by the time i had parked and got to the phone to call 911 she came out and went around the building. I followed her and when i got behind the building she was no where in sight. I saw two young men walking out of their house so i hollared at them "did they see a teenage girl go past.." they pointed to the dumpster. So i just stood there until the police arrived and they went behind the dumpster where she was hiding..we played this stupid cat and mouse game for a year before she ran to her dad's. It wasn't that my home was a bad place to be..it ws because there were rules that she didn't like..at all. When she went to her father's my heart broke in a thousand pieces but i wasn't going to haul her home, i had had it with the whole affair. I said don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out and the door is always open..but the rules will always stay the same. She came home a year later..that is a year without a call, or a card, or anything to let me know she was ok..it was a very hard year for me. She came home a year later pg with a whole new perspective and a lot of the same attitude. I never knew we would ever have a loving relationship again ever. To make a long story short, that was then and now we are all good. It amazes me everyday that everything worked out all right..the pg became Hyia.. my daughter later married and has been married for two years now with a baby boy named Jory, two cats and a new dog. She lives near by and we do market together working as a team. So I don't know what the point of this is but to say don't ever give up..i stuck to her like glue as long as she was "just out there" because the wolves know their prey. I had my "spies" that loved her more then she will ever realize. IF it hadn't been for them i don't know what would have happened to her. The courts and police will not be of much help unless they pick them up for another reason. I was horrified when i found out that the missing child report i had out there the police woman had written albino..my daughter is no where near that kind of coloring. In fact i found out they had several dealings with her and didn't run her in even tho the report was out there. I did have to prove she was "out of parental control" and to do that i had to go downtown and file a new report everytime she left the house without permission..even if it were 5 times a day..no matter what the hour. They would not let me call it in. I had to wake AAron up, and drag him downtown with me. We did that more then 2o times. part of this was her mental illness and that made it all the harder. During her teen years the bipolar type one was at it's worst. It is triggered a great deal by harmones. Anyway presevere..and i will hope and pray that safety surrounds her until you have her home safe in the fold.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Wow smkie sounds like you have your hands full. I hope she is all well now. I am sitting keeping my fingers crossed that someone (I have eyes and ears everywhere) will see her. Pic on the news is a great idea. I will check into that.

Barb04

Super Moderator
My thoughts are with you in hopes that your daughter will come home soon. I am glad she at least called. Please keep us updated.

Members online

No members online now.