Cairn Terrier, Husky, GSDs, Mastiffs, and so much more!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Get ready, this thread is about 50 pics long! It was a gorgeous Sunday, great for dog-walking and dog pics! :)

First, meet Boo the Cairn! I'm not sure if he's pure, I don't know if a Cairn Terrier can be that blonde! (If anyone knows, feel free to educate me). He's a silly, fun, playful pup. He would be a good family dog for kids 5 and up. He can be picked up, but when you're holding him he will squirm and wiggle and wiggle and squirm until you put him down because he doesn't want to be carried around, he wants to run and play and jump in the mud because he's a TERRIER for gosh sakes!

Meet Cassie the mastiff! She's one of your couch potato just-wanna-be-snuggled-all-day-types. Cassie was an owner surrender because she didn't get along with the other female mastiff in the house. She walks well on leash and loves kids.

"Love me."

This is P.T. John, a senior gentleman GSD. He's a nice boy.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is Princess the red husky. She's a sweetheart, and likes playing ball, yet she's low-key. She'd be great for someone who likes the husky look but not so much the exercise requirements.

Got a couple better pics of Rhapsody the dobe mix. I like her, she's a ham.

This is Mickey the pointer mix. He's a nice little guy.

MORE

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Cairns can be that blonde, yup! My aunt's Cairn is very, very blond; he doesn't have the dark face like some blondes do. He's from good lines, too!

Love the FOHA update!

ETA: I interrupted. Carry on!

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Jolly the yorkie. She was wants to be babied.

Joi the JRT mix. Older but still full of energy and happiness.

Kelsey the mutt. He loves attention.

I can't remember this Norwegian Elkhound's name, but he's a real sweetie pie. I intend to get some better pics of him that show his ears. He has cute ears.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Two pics of Charlie enjoying human company, his favorite thing. We all <3 Charlie so.

Clancy the setter mix. I have a sneaking suspicion there may be golden retriever in him, as his attitude and temperament are very reminiscent of some lovely goldens I have met. Good family dog, that Clancy.

This is Cowboy the lab/pibble/etc. mutt. He likes to throw himself on top of people.

I iz best snuggle buddy evaa!!!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

One pic of Deuce the cattle dog mix. I will get better pics of him, but I wanted to post this one because its so cute.

Meet Alice! I think she's a boxer/mastiff mix, and boy is she energetic and silly! What fun this dog will be for a lucky adopter!

"Treeeeeeaattt you say?"

This is Major, the airedale mix. He was a return, I don't know the reason. He's very friendly, and such a very happy dog. He sits well for treats and is just so cute!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This beautiful girl is named Pearl. You know how Pearls are formed, right? Through constant irritation! She's smart, she's young and a bit high strung, and I do think she will pose a challenge for whoever owns her. She is not just a lazy housepet, she will need work to do. She needs a GSD savvy home who will give her a job and perhaps keep her on a NILIF regimen for a bit. But boy is she pretty!

And Finally, lastly, meet Pilgrim the collie type mix! Just cuteness, loads of cuteness and puppy fun!

DONE! DONE! DONE! You may now post.

That is a great looking bunch of dogs. I'm glad they're at FOHA (if they can't be home right now :( ) and not in the pound.

Cowboy . . . Cowboy makes me think of a mini-Opie <3

thehoundgirl

They are all adorable! I love Cowboy. Boo looks like he has some West Highland Terrier in him, I wouldn't say he is all Cairn Terrier. :)

JacksonsMom

Wow, so many lovely dogs! I wish I was ready to adopt. The Cairn, the GSD, the Mastiff.... gahh just ALL of them. Great looking group of dogs!

JacksonsMom

I want Princess! <3 And Joy!

When I saw the Cairn, I thought of Jackson'sMom, Brittany! You need him!
LOL, I know, he would fit in great, huh? Too bad Jackson has depleted my entire bank account for the time being, LOL. Thanks to him and his dental work and all that jazz. ;)

Members online

No members online now.