Xena NEEDS A HOME NOW!!

I don't know, I'm not from Arkansas. Thanks for the idea - I'll see if I can find some and email them about this sweet girl.

Y

yuckaduck

gaddylovesdogs said:
I don't know, I'm not from Arkansas. Thanks for the idea - I'll see if I can find some and email them about this sweet girl.

How do you know about her? Did you just see her on pet finder? I sure hope she gets a home fast.

Can I re post this on another couple of forums?

I saw it on GP....I felt so bad, especially since I'm a HUGE chocolate lab lover. Feel free to post around about her :), that's what I always do LOL.

Vega

Rottweiler
Mandatory ownership for X amount of years should be implemented otherwise you cannot own a canine pet. We should really get a bill going on…

Y

yuckaduck

gaddylovesdogs said:
I saw it on GP....I felt so bad, especially since I'm a HUGE chocolate lab lover. Feel free to post around about her :), that's what I always do LOL.

I was just curious, she is cute and I will post it on Manchesters forum and on my horse forum, in the other pets section.

Edited IN: Ok it is done I posted it on both!

W

Whitedobelover

well i have family down there... maybe i can get someone to adopt him...ill call around. little rock hehehe remember that city thought iwas HUGE till i went to NYC and moved to seattle... let me call some people hehehe :D

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
Awwwwww if I still lived in Arkansas i would of taken her and if i wasnt already trying to finish training my two pupies:) But she is cute and labs are popular im sure she will get a good home

I don't know what happened to this chocolate girl... and I'm afraid to ask. Just to let you know one good outcome from this yellow dotted site of petfinders... I did a search for a yellow lab about 4 months after losing my Yogi. I was NOT wanting a second dog yet and I still had my golden, Eli. I found there was a yella guy in the Indy Humane Society one night while just surfing around. No picture, very little info. The next day I logged on to see his profile again. His info was no longer on the website. I contacted the lab rescue that was sponsering him on the website and they said he was getting ready to be put down. That he was so stressed that they took him off the website listing (there never was a pic) and consequentially took him off the adoption floor. Fast forward to the present. I got him out of their, he got neutered and got some basic obedience training. He is the BEST DOG I could ever ask for!! We're getting ready to go cuddle in bed as I type...

Members online

No members online now.