Just some Ophie and Luke. :) (pic heavy)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
She is so freakin' cute.

O-FEE!!!!!

My pretty girl.

My handsome, pouty-lipped, goofy boy.

He even looks goofy chewing on a bone.

This picture isn't in the best focus, but her ears were too cute not to snap the shot.

"Uh-Oh. Teh aliens is be coming for mai bone!"

Another Ball Monster in the making?

Perhaps.

***MOAR***

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"Wut? This mai ball."

Her ears seem to be getting cuter and funkier the older she gets.

AWWW. Cuteness.

TEH ENDS. kthnxbai.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i could look at your dogs all day long. Loves them both!!!!!! I think your so lucky.

Ophie has Pepper ears.

RD

Are you dead yet?
O-FEE!!!

She might be turning into a Ball Monster. :eek: She's adorable, and Luke is super handsome. He has the whitest coat I've ever seen - how in the world do you keep him so WHITE?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
aww, thanks, guys!!!

RD-
He isn't always clean. :lol-sign:
I just had to bathe the A-hole yesterday. Oops, sorry, I say "A-hole" in the most loving way possible. But he is one. Or, I mean, he WAS one yesterday. I let him out, and the neighbors' dog was out on the OTHER side of the privacy fence, and it had rained most of yesterday morning. Mud everywhere, Luke kept dashing from one side to the other, down the fence line. And I simply didn't exist. It took Ben to come out and yell for him before he would go into the garage where I could towel his muddy feet, legs, tail, and sides off.
I picked his 46 lb. butt up and carried him into the house, and dropped him in the tub.:lol-sign:

THAT is why he looks so white in these photos. He got scrubbed clean in the tub just 2 hours before these pics.

Laur-
Thanks! Her mannerisms are still SOOOOOOO puppy, but she's getting so big. It makes me have a sad.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hah, Mia's 18 months and still has puppy mannerisms. I catch her at times and think 'You look like a grown dog' then she'll start moving and she's so BOUNCY and puppypuppypuppy everywhere that I have to laugh. I'm not sure she'll ever mature though.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Awwwwww, I can never get enough of them! I demand more. And by the way, you need to come and take pictures of my dogs. lol Your pictures are always so great!

filarotten

Fila the love
What else can I say? They are both so darned adorable...cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them both.

Members online