ok strider or any1

poeluvr

there are many different answers. you could haave said dalmation, chihuahua, or no i think there isnt any(in a nice way), not making me feel stupid by saying its like im saying lets compare blondes to brunettes...it was just for fun
but yes you were nice about it at first , i was just defensive on how renee made her point.sry

poeluvr

gaddylovesdogs said:
To answer your question, I agree with BabyBlue and Renee.

And why are you being so rude?? They're just answering your question!!
i am not being rude. you dont know how i am reding it. im dicouraged cuz renee had to make that remark

I don't think Renee was being rude at all - she was simply giving her opinion. In my opinion, it doesn't depend on only the breed, it also depends on the individual dog. Everyone is different in many ways, including intelligence.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
there are many different answers. you could haave said dalmation, chihuahua, or no i think there isnt any(in a nice way), not making me feel stupid by saying its like im saying lets compare blondes to brunettes...it was just for fun
but yes you were nice about it at first , i was just defensive on how renee made her point.sry
She was just using an example....she in no way made it rude!!

poeluvr

ok gaddylovesdog, remember when you were talking to jason, and everyonewas getting on you about you were kinda being rude to jason, and he shouldnt have to answer things out loud(ur dog checklist), and you got all defensive. that is how i feel. u should understand

poeluvr

well to me she did. gaddyloves dogs why r u saying renee wasnt bbeing rude. you also misunderstood strider when he made that comment about JR's holding a tennis ball when it was only a joke. You were acting rude to him

nedim

wow,wow, wow.....I cant believe what I just read. Lea, did you want people to answer the question, or did you want everyone to nod their heads and say "wow, I totally agree"? I dont see how anyone but you has been rude. Babyblue, renee and the others posted answers to your question.

LEA said:
ok gaddylovesdog, remember when you were talking to jason, and everyonewas getting on you about you were kinda being rude to jason, and he shouldnt have to answer things out loud(ur dog checklist), and you got all defensive. that is how i feel. u should understand
Nobody was trying to jump on you, they were just giving their opinions. I've seen this same question asked before and it tends to be a touchy subject. Not everyone is nice when they give their opinion, there are many people that will just flat out call a breed stupid, causing a big debate.

poeluvr

LEA said:
i said sorry gosh..r u picking a fight. i did not act mean to you and know you are to me .,.this is ridiculous. renee said it didnt make sense what i was saying and she compared to something some stupid would say.
im not arguing anymore, we cant talk about it rationally can we. You have to give me your angry smilies ,

nedim

Tell me Lea, was this thread made for opinions, or to bring up the past? I think you're "bashing" everyone else who has replied.

poeluvr

gaddylovesdogs said:
Nobody was trying to jump on you, they were just giving their opinions. I've seen this same question asked before and it tends to be a touchy subject. Not everyone is nice when they give their opinion, there are many people that will just flat out call a breed stupid, causing a big debate.
ok well see your being nicee about it, thats all i wanted.renee and now that babygurl person arnt. her because she keeps repeating im rude and giving me evil smileys when i have done nothing to her.

poeluvr

nedim said:
Tell me Lea, was this thread made for opinions, or to bring up the past? I think you're "bashing" everyone else who has replied.
i dont know about anypast
this is making me really sad i dont wanna come here anymore

nedim

LEA said:
i dont know about anypast
this is making me really sad i dont wanna come here anymore

I'm not gonna be one to show sympathy. You frustarted a lot of members with your posts. This is all so petty.

poeluvr

nedim said:
My jaw has dropped......This thread is a tragedy.
r u being sarcastic...y r u being mean to me, we have had good convos befor e about peanut and now ...
this is dumb

poeluvr

LEA said:
bno i said shes saying it as if i am stupid
this is my only post that has frustrated members,,,what r u talking about
it is all so pretty that im leaving.. this is making me really sad im gonna go

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
ok well see your being nicee about it, thats all i wanted.renee and now that babygurl person arnt. her because she keeps repeating im rude and giving me evil smileys when i have done nothing to her.
ok first....please don't say babygurl, I'd much prefer if you'd use something like babyblue or bb or something, just not baby or babygurl. thanks

I'm giving you 'angry' faces, because I'm mad....you were being rude and I'm allowed to be angry once in a while

Members online

No members online now.