For Canadians (and some Americans)

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
DON'T YOU HATE THIS YEAR'S ROLL UP THE RIM???

Even though there are supposedly double the odds with two 'roll ups' I find that I'm winning NOTHING. Last year, I swear, I won on like every other coffee. This year, I've won maybe three or so times AND I DRINK LIKE FOUR COFFEES A DAY (I know, I know).

I've spoken to a few people and nobody seems to be winning as much this year! What gives??

I've won 4 coffees and one doughnut, sorry. If it makes you feel any better, no car.

But on that note, I can't tell you how many times I've had to fish my cup out of the garbage because I forgot to roll up the other side! Seriously? What difference does it make? Am I REALLY going to be disappointed that I won the car, but not a free doughnut? Just add the car to the same side of the cup.

And while we're on the subject of Timmies, I found out last night that they've discontinued the Wildberry flavoured smoothie. My go-to hot flash treatment (yes, that WAS me driving up the road with all the windows open at 2 am during last month's blizzard). I have no idea what I'm going to do now.

Locke

I've won two coffees out of 5 or 6 cups this year, which is better than my previous record lol! I don't go to Tim Hortons often, pretty much only during Roll Up, so I feel pretty lucky!

I don't got to timmies...but I worked there lol.

Here there have been people complaint that it seems like their rims were rolled before they bought coffee, the cups leaking from it and stuff.

GingerKid

I haven't bought any Timmies in like, a year. Maybe I'm the worst Canadian ever.... but Timmies has just totally bombed for me the last few times. IN the last 3 years, I have never actually gotten a properly toasted bagel (usually burned on the edge, but still cold/doughy around the hole), they got rid of my favourite doughnut (walnut crunch), and I've never liked their coffee.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
When Roll-Up started this year I was averaging around 1-3 hot beverages from them per day.
I have won....ONE. FREAKING. TIME.
Oh and that single win? It was on a coffee that I dumped because it was made wrong and I was too far away at that point to turn back and get it fixed.

My Dad on the other hand has won on pretty well every second cup.
He buys me half my drinks and I still don't win. WTF Tim Hortons?!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
This only reminds me of a movie. And d*mn if I can't remember the name, but the guy had cancer, and his rim said "Go West Young Man"

It was a good movie, and I think a lot about "go west young man"

Members online