Where is the plane?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Is anyone following this story?!

It's so bizarre, and I feel for those families of those on board.... I wonder if it has come down somewhere... Can only assume it has...

I think its in an ocean somewhere and nobody had any idea. If they did, you'd think there would have been a cell phone call or text from at least one person to someone they loved when they were over land. Maybe there was and they just haven't told us??? But I think its in the water somewhere

I doubt it was landed somewhere . demands would be made, someone would see, etc. Its not like you can land that jet at any old airport or in a field somewhere

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I say this with absolutely no disrespect to the families of these people, but honestly the first thing I thought of was LOST! They totally found the island!

Jk but it is super creepy...aliens?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think its in an ocean somewhere and nobody had any idea. If they did, you'd think there would have been a cell phone call or text from at least one person to someone they loved when they were over land. Maybe there was and they just haven't told us??? But I think its in the water somewhere

I doubt it was landed somewhere . demands would be made, someone would see, etc. Its not like you can land that jet at any old airport or in a field somewhere
I thought that regarding people with phones etc... But that being said, if they are in some remote jungle somewhere they won't have signal... But you'd surely be able to track them somehow... You just don't know.

I deffo think there's something they haven't told us. But I do also think they will find a wreck :(

Thing is, if it's in the sea there will be some wreckage somewhere... Planes are full of floating things. Plus bodies also float up, for a time, even after they've sunk.

Hopefully they will get some answers somehow.

GipsyQueen

I can't understand how they can't find anything. Nothing.

I feel horrible for those families with hardly any answers. :(

Xandra

Based on what I know (or think I know), I don't find it strange that they havent' found it yet.

When the Air France flight went missing, they had a decent idea of where it went down and it still took them 5 days before they found a piece of the plane and some bodies. They didnt' find the actual plane until 2 years later.

They have no clue where this plane could have crashed. I mean, they have it narrowed down to like 1/12 of the world lol but other than that?

It is super strange though.

From: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/18/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html

This is apparently the range of possibilities:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.