I Need Help!

i need help bad!! my dog has been acting strangly. since i came home from florida i noticed. usually when i come back from my trips he is all happy and exited but this time he was in his bed and he looked at me and then went to sleep again:( . now he is doing better and he is alittle more active then he used to be a couple of days ago, but now he has big bumps on his snout and on the corner of his right eye and that scares me. but if anybody knows a cure or a website that might know the answer to my problem then that would be awsome. Thank a million!

~Nina~

e-chick

Missing my beloved Jacob
Hi,
I'd say that something is definately ailing your pup. He could be having an allergic reaction to something or even worse contracted something. If your dog's behavior changes and does not return to normal within a day or so, you should really consider taking it to a vet because they are stoic animals and can't tell us they are hurting or show us they are hurting we often don't hear their pain. If it were my dog, it'd do it.

i took him to the vet today and they took some tests of the bumps, but the resolts dont come out untill like ten days later. the vet did give us a shampoo for his bumps and some medicine

bubbatd

Weird vet trip ....did he mention anything like spider bites ??? I don't understand the shampoo bit .... is it a vet clinic or a Wal-Mart thing ??

the shampoo is a medicine sampoo for the bumps he didn't mention anything about spidaer bites. my dog has these bad spots one his body but it's in his jeans from his mother and the vet thinks that is from when he got sick the bad spots got in my body like a virus and went on his nose and got the bumps :(

amymarley

I always recommed going to a vet first.... Yes, post here for possible answers, but that is such a broad definition. It could be so many things... I have seen similar things due to red fire ants, dogs "sniffing" in these fire ant holes, which can cause the bumps, allergies, as stated above, a spider bite, skin conditions... did your vet do any blood work or give any meds like antibiotics or steriods?
Also, is he eating, drinking normally? How does his stool look? Did the vet. get a stool sample?
Let us know what happens. Did you get a oatmeal combo shampoo?

Members online

No members online now.