i am horrible !!

I woke up this morning and Rocco was limping.. not much but still..
2 hours later he couldnt stand on it at all..
He is in pain ( crying and is restless ) and i didnt have any money ( i thought ) so i made an appointment for 2morrow, in the morning .

Turns out i got my money 1 day early so i can take him 2day ( it´s now almost 6 ( evening ) here, and if i take him now it will cost me almost 3 times more than if i go 2 morrow. if i go now it´ll cost me about 600 $ and thats just for the x-ray and taking a look at him..

What would you have done ??
:( :( :( :confused:

Sheba

I W A L R
I'd wrap the leg in a towel and lay him down on your bed. Tie a loose ribbon on the top of the towel around the leg, and a loose ribbon at the bottom of the towel and his leg. Watch him and spend time in your bedroom watching TV (if you have one in your room) and you should feed him and water him in there, so he doesnt have to walk that much. I hope he gets better!

yeah good ideas but i cant have him in the bedroom, the dogs sleep in the livingroom and Quira cant sleep in there alone without biting stuff.. but i´ll sleep in the l-room 2 night.

Thank you

God i hope it´s not broken !!
i can touch his leg all i want, he dosnt seem to care but he´s constanly wining and every now and then, cries ( loudly )
i have no clue whats wrong thats why i´m taking him to the vet.
he was fine last night .. or at least he seemed fine last night, thats why i´m guessing it´s not broken.

not crying so much anymore and he was just out for an evening poop lol Hubby carried him out to the bushes and he walked back home on his own, i´m guessing all the wonderful smells blurred out the pain for a few minutes ( i know he shoulndt been walking but he looked happy for the first time all day )

yes i think i know where he hurts but i cant see anything wrong.. no swelling or anything.. well i´ll know 4sure in a few hours.

Members online