New Pieces

Brandyb

Hi guys,
It's been a (long) while since I've been on here, been busy with business, dogs and working. Everyone's work is looking great!!!
Just wanted to share my newer coloured pencil pieces that I completed over the summer. Thanks for looking!!! And looking forward to seeing more of everyones work!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe shading is a nice addition to your work. Softer and you can feel almost touch the fur. CAn deffinatly see your direction evolving.

Very nice persepective on the first one in post number two, the back of the ear, stunning.

wow, your artwork is amazing. have you ever thought about donating a piece to an dog charity. guide dogs for the blind has an auction every year and this would be a great piece for it.

Darn your just toooo good honey. Just stunning work and colors so real looking that as said, one feels like I could reach in and pet one and feel it. Keep up the super great work, you can only get better and better.:)

Brandyb

Wow, thanks so much everyone!!!

Smkie, I appreciate the kind words, I too see my work evolving as I go.

Thanks so much Puppydog!!

Maayangordon, I usually do donate yearly (I do a lot of donations for the JRT rescue in Ontario) and have donated a piece to the guide dog program up here as well. Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks so much Buddy's!! I hope all is well with you and your crew! How's beautiful Bella?

Sheplovr, wow, thank you very much, I really appreciate it!!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wonderful as always. :D How long does it generally take you to finish a piece?

Members online

No members online now.