My dog is sick, please help!

A long nasty thread about people not getting vet care for sick and injured animals.There have been a few posts lately that have been similar.

pugalug58

Yes, yes, I know... of all of the people to be writing on this thread, it is me... but just remember that my first experience was very similar to this person's, and I turned out to be a legitimate person looking for help, not a person craving attention. So please do not criticize me for it.

This is like the problem that I had with my sick puppy (which by the way, he is doing a lot better than he was a few days ago thanks to a few certain people on here!!!!) I understand that you all have had some sick jokes played on you, and you thought that I was one of them too... and then you all found out that I wasn't kidding. Some people just don't have the money to take their dog to the vet, or there are other circumstanced beyond their control that doesn't allow them to get there. Whatever the reason may be, you should not be so judgemental. This person came on here looking for some sort of advice, just like I did a few days ago. I've never used the internet until my daughter started showing me how a few months ago, I've never come to these sites. But the other night ago, I was so desperate to help my little pup, this is where I turned to. I was looking for help and received little. You all went as low as to write little songs about being a troll and putting up troll pictures! That's horrible!! So why not give this person the benefit of the doubt before jumping down her throat and saying that she is a sick person. She very well could be a sick person, and is doing this as a nasty joke, but just think... what if she isn't and this is for real? How would you all feel if you came on here looking for some help and everyone attacked you? I admit, the username does look a little odd, but as far as the one post thing, my first post was a few days ago looking for help also. And if I was one of those sick people that you talked about, I wouldn't still be on this website and posting things and looking for things to help and learn other things about my dogs that I might not know. At least try to help before you go bashing.

bubbatd

Pug ... I think I have apologized to you for the treatment you received . As to this poster , many have offered help . All we need is how to contact her/his vet ..... that is the only way we can safely send assistance .

yoko

how can you tell by the username? i dn't really know anyone's real name *horrible with names* but still..

H

HarleyD

Seems like the name is Lisa Anonymous Fla. A chick named lisa that didn't want her last name put up and lives in Florida.
However, that's beyond the point since lisa never came back to find out any answers. Maybe her dog died cause she didn't go to the vet or maybe it was a stuffed animal that had some red marker on its bum. Maybe there never was a dog and she's just a twisted individual.

If it was a real dog, I think she'd have come back by now...don't you?

Members online

No members online now.