Need some help, soon please!

I am talking to a lady on craigslist that is trying to get rid of her dog by tonight because of landlord issues (since it is a bassett i am sure that he BAYS) I know nothing of this dog, but I would hate it if she couldnt find a good home, and something bad happened to the dog. I have told her that if she cannot find I home, I will be happy to keep the dog for a day or two while she looks some more. My question is this: since I have no background on the dog, I have no way of knowing his current medical condition. what steps do I need to take to ensure that My dog doesnt get sick?

--Thank you cor your time

joce

Untill you have him to the vet is there anywere else you can keep him? Or do a run by the vet first? If she ahs any medical records that at least prove he has had some shots I wouldn't worry too much.

bubbatd

Definitely get current health records... if not up to date ,it's her duty to up date them. It's nice of you to offer !

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
If you can't get any records and if you can't get the doggie to the vet, quarantine him until you can, or until you find a suitable home, whichever comes first. Don't jeopordize your pups health.

well, didnt hear back from her

well, I duidnt hear back from the lady, so I am thinkng that she found a home for the dog!

Thank you for the advice yall.

Members online

No members online now.