What Did I paint?

emc

A while back I did artwork of what I thought were English Springer Spaniels but now I'm thinking they are English Cocker Spaniels, and I've noticed that there are also American Cocker Spaniels. Can anyone take a look at them and tell me what kind of Spaniels are they. The url is http://www.accessv.com/~email/tshirts/spaniel-pups.html

Also what's the difference between an American Cocker Spaniel and an English Cocker Spaniel and how do they differ from a Springer? Thanks

Poochie Mugs
http://www.accessv.com/~email/tshirts/mgs.htm

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I got my hunting dog breed book in my lap..they look like English springer spaniels..there is a french spaniel that could be too. That is the best I could find. I love the compositions to your work...it has a balance that is pleasing to the eye. I hope you are successful with your website. Let me know how it works for u. I am getting myself ready to make a website soon. My work has so many different styles that it is hard to put all together. I thought your web looked great.

emc

Thanks, I guess I had it right the first time, they are Springer Spaniels. Another forum I posted in also thought they were Springers. I thought they might be Cocker Spaniels because of the black spots on the snout and legs, looking at photos of Springer Spaniels I didn't see any but the Cocker Spaniels did have some spots so that's what has me confused.

Thanks for the compliment on my art and site. I signed up with Cafepress.com It's a site that let's you for free upload your graphics and put them on things like tshirts, mugs, stickers and other stuff and then sell them on your site and get a commission. I'm really glad I came across it because I'm actually making some sales. Thanks again, wish you the best with your site and art.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I so dearly need info like Cafepress, all I am good at is trying to make it in the first place..the marketing makes me want to hide under the bed! thank you very much

Members online

No members online now.