nook the crook pictures

rousseau661

nook the crook
this is my english bully, 5 months, i dont know how long i should consider him a puppy but he is getting pretty big and i wanted to share some pics. enjoy!

and here is a video!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I love the pics and the video! Nook looks so cute going after the water and then shaking. I think they will always be puppies to us.

rousseau661

nook the crook
haha hes adorable! He sure loves water eh! lol

Have you taken him swimming at all?
no i havent taken him swimming yet, he loves water, i have a pool but i drained it this summer so i didnt have to worry about him falling in and drowning in case he cant swim, i was told that they need to wear a life jacket to swim and they will do fine. so we will see.

Adorable! I've always wanted an english bulldog, but supposedly they don't do well in hot weather :rolleyes:
yea i was told that as well, i live in the hottest part of california, where it gets up to around 115 sometimes over summer, he pants quite a bit but just burrows a little trench in the dirt to lay in under a palm treee and goes to sleep.

Welcome! I love the pics and the video! Nook looks so cute going after the water and then shaking. I think they will always be puppies to us.
yep, i think your right. thanks for the nice replies guys, i will post some current pics of him later today/.

Members online

No members online now.