The Good News thread

momto8

Courtney passed her CGC today on her 1st try and without practicing for a few months! And her and my son took 4th in their juniors group and 1st in their sanction match :) Was a fun day!

GipsyQueen

Yes, they do still use horses in Germany. When I lived in Wiesbaden, I would see people riding horse-drawn carriages through the city all the time. It was awesome.
:rofl1: Yes. Of course. Excuse me while I put on my dirndl and eat my sauerkraut.

That made my sunday. (Wiesbaden has horse drawn carriage rides, just like in NYC, and while it is awesome, this is not a regular sort of transportation.)

Lyzelle

Jin and I have managed to agree on a name for NextDog. Odette.

He says we aren't nicknaming her Hottie Toddy. Silly Jin! :p

He liked Miss Oddie Moxie, though.

It's a rule. All of our dogs must have cute names.

k9krazee

Just booked a band from across the world to play at our wedding reception! Convinced them to skew their US tour by two weeks & start the tour with our wedding.

*squeeeeee*

SO EXCITED.

Saeleofu

Well, I just "came out" on Facebook that Logan is my autism service dog. And the response was...surprisingly good, so far! I'm INCREDIBLY happy about this, and about not having to worry about slipping up and mentioning it to someone who doesn't know or something. Really, though, I'm VERY surprised that everyone who didn't know before this is taking it so well. I thought for sure there would be some negativity, but the people I was concerned about have already liked the status and moved on, so YAY! :D :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Just booked a band from across the world to play at our wedding reception! Convinced them to skew their US tour by two weeks & start the tour with our wedding.

*squeeeeee*

SO EXCITED.
What band???

Well, I just "came out" on Facebook that Logan is my autism service dog. And the response was...surprisingly good, so far! I'm INCREDIBLY happy about this, and about not having to worry about slipping up and mentioning it to someone who doesn't know or something. Really, though, I'm VERY surprised that everyone who didn't know before this is taking it so well. I thought for sure there would be some negativity, but the people I was concerned about have already liked the status and moved on, so YAY! :D :D
Yay! :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I like Fallout Boy, but I had no idea Pete married Ashley Simpson. I don't follow any of that stuff.

My good news is that MY WHOLE PERU TRIP IS BOOKED! YAY! Everything is so nice and organized, and we've put SO MUCH research into everything. Now, I just have to pass the time with more reading and reviewing my Spanish.

GipsyQueen

With luck there will be cute little puppies born Late March/Early April. Which means puppy in early summer. Oh the waiting horrors. :p

Locke

Made pasta sauce this morning, it's simmering on the stove for the next two/three hours, and it smells and taste awesome already!

Also made Peanut Butter Rice Krispie squares!

Feeling accomplished. Might even put my laundry away!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
On the weekend of the 16th, I am going up to Ferris State to hang out with my friend. I'm heading up Friday night after work. On Saturday, we are volunteering at the Cran Hill Ranch leading and trailing on trail rides. Then on Sunday, I'm going to participate in a cow sorting competition.

Then, I got a message today that I may have scored a job on a small ranch near me.

I haven't ridden horses this much in over a year. I feel like crying, I am so happy. I miss horses so much it hurts.

:D :D :D I feel like dancing.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I like Fallout Boy, but I had no idea Pete married Ashley Simpson. I don't follow any of that stuff.

My good news is that MY WHOLE PERU TRIP IS BOOKED! YAY! Everything is so nice and organized, and we've put SO MUCH research into everything. Now, I just have to pass the time with more reading and reviewing my Spanish.
Yep, they have a son together named Bronx. When she got pregnant they married, but it didn't last long. He's dating Megan Camper now, I'm pretty sure she's a model. She's pretty gorgeous.

Here's Megan, Bronx, and Pete

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Yep, they have a son together named Bronx. When she got pregnant they married, but it didn't last long. He's dating Megan Camper now, I'm pretty sure she's a model. She's pretty gorgeous.

Here's Megan, Bronx, and Pete

Okay, I'm so out of touch.

I was thinking Patrick, the red headed dude.

I'd consider myself to be a fan of Fallout Boy. I have all their albums and have seen them once in concert. I couldn't even begin to tell you their names. Ha.

Members online

No members online now.