Uh oh...

yoko

i volunteered to watch my roommates pets while she was gone for seven days in florida...

so now in my care i have two dogs, three guinea pigs, two cats, a rat, and a bird

x.x

starting to wonder what i got myself into

Becca_

chowchow
Lucky you!
We have a friend with several dogs, he lives in Kanas and is here a couple of times a month. He was saying the worst thing is, he misses his dogs. I told him he could start bringing a couple of them with him, they can come spend the day with my dogs. I just kind of didnt bother looking at my husband when I said that! But what the heck, I know my dogs would love to have company too.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
It's difficult, trust me. Try living with 3 giant sized dogs, 1 cat, and my little sister's guinea pig whom she doesn't even feed. Hang in there! :)

doberkim

Naturally Natural
sounds like my house :)

(2 dogs, 2 cats, leopard gecko, 3 rats plus some fosters, and a guinea pig!)

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
wow good luck!
All we have at our house is... 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, and 6 chickens!
Thank God they all get along...LMAO...well I don't know about the chickens but Dallas sure does like them LOL

yoko

it's turning out to be pretty fun. the dogs like to play together. the guinea pigs are running around in a little group too. the cats are just sitting back and watching the dogs. i'm thinking... it could be way worse... end of day one

Members online

No members online now.