Tourist Swap 2

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Hmmm... I don't feel like doin' it anymore. Sorry guys.

Just kiddin'. Waiting on one more thing and off it goes.:p

Sush

Yeah I'm waiting until I have a chance to get to one more place and then I'll be sending it out. hopefully by next week.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
guess tucker either didn't see this or doesn't want to but if anyone gets unpaired let me know.

bubbatd

Jules .... did you sign up and now don't want to do it ??? Mine was sent and should have been received by now !! Nothing special , but I hope the address was right !!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Hey guys, don't worry. I am still doing the swap. I just have one thing left and I hope I can send it out tomorrow at lunch. I will also post when I get mine. I am really looking forward to this still.

Other than that I don't think I will be one here. I just have a really hard time with some peoples judgemental ways on here and I really wish that not every post would get turned into a "well, you shouldn't have done this" and "you should do this" sort of thing. Honestly I am really scared to post stories sometimes for fear of getting ripped about something that really doesn't have to do with anything.

I love you guys, talk to you soon!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Hmmm... I don't feel like doin' it anymore. Sorry guys.

Just kiddin'. Waiting on one more thing and off it goes.:p
Jules .... did you sign up and now don't want to do it ??? Mine was sent and should have been received by now !! Nothing special , but I hope the address was right !!
I was joking, Grammy, of course I still want to do it! :) I'm waiting on one more thing to arrive and my stuff should go out by the end of the week!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
:) I received what I needed to receive, need to head out to one more place and it will be in the mail on friday! Wohoo! This is so much fun! The anticipation... anticipation!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Well, I got my last thing and it is personalized. I really hope the name is the right name of the person I am giving it to LMAO. The stuff is all packaged up and ready to go out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i didn't get to swap with anybody durn it and i had something kinda fun (if you didn't live in Missouri) i am envious.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Uuuuh... I really, really wanted to post pictures, but I forgot to buy batteries for my camera! :eek:
Anyway.... I got mail alllll the way from Germany, from Gipsyqueen. I cried, I laughed, and then I cried some more. What was supposed to be only a joke meant a whole lot to me. I will post pics tomorrow.

(((((HUGS))))) and thank you again!

bubbatd

My package arrived yesterday , but I didn't see it until I left for the evening and didn't get home until 11:30 !!! It's 12 x 12 x 12 and from Las Vegas !!! I'm off to get a cuppa and will open it !!! WHeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

bubbatd

Ok here we go !!! Lord this thing is well taped !! Have to get a sharper knife .!

bubbatd

It's opened and full of pink peanuts !!! Gotta get a paper bag to put some in , or they will be all over the floor and Ollie will get them ....look like taffy !

bubbatd

OK down to 1st package and it's wrapped tightly in bubble wrap and tape . Gotta find some scissors .....

bubbatd

How cute !! It's a license plate with Nevada ...#1 MOM ... The Silver State on it !!! Mountains in the back ground with a miner and a mountain goat lower corners . Time for more hot coffee and second gift !

Members online