precious is 9 weeks today!

Heres some pictures of my APBT Precious she is 9 weeks old today! Her birthday is may 20th.
HERE SHE IS AT 6-7 WEEKS OLD

HERE SHE IS AT 7-8 WEEKS OLD

AND HERE SHE IS AT 9 WEEKS OLD TODAY!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
What a cutie!!! :) I love her wrinkly lil' face.

I definitely agree with the "not APBT" comments... I've never seen an APBT puppy so wrinkly! I'd call her a Mastiff or Pit mix. It'd probably be a good idea to just call her a Mastiff mix on her Vet records and such, because of breed restrictions that you'll have to face, even with a mix. She is super cute but American Bullies are not APBTs, they are incredibly different dogs! Dad looks like a black Mastiff mix to me - absolutely not an APBT.

Next time you're looking for a Pit/mix puppy, I urge you to visit your local shelter. There are endless numbers of Pit Bull puppies, being pts before they can even begin to live. I fostered Pit puppies and they just never end... or if you really want a purebred dog, find a breeder of registered APBTs, who is recommended by the breed club, who shows papers, titles and health certifications on their dog long before you commit to buying the puppy! When people "can't find" papers, or say they'll send them later, that is another way of saying "my dogs don't have papers... but you obviously don't care that much anyway so whatev!" Regardless, your puppy is very cute. Congrats! I'm sure she will grow up to be super stunning and smooshy.

Members online

No members online now.