Dare ya not to get dizzy.

Gypsydals

Ivan is a pacer too, not to that extent.

I do have a question. Does anyone find the irony in the dog named after a wale wearing a life jacket? LOL

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Oh I didn't mean actually breed Backup to her...just that I like your thought process there is all ;)

Hope all is going well in terms of getting her squared away with testing (health and performance), etc. Having Sloanpups around will be fun. Especially for us lol
definitely hopeful! We've pushed it back because of her worlds invite for DDs but I'm still pushing to finish everything so we can breed on the following heat if all goes well. We got a quote for OFA we just need to get in for it and I think Denis picked the trial for his IPO APR1 so we just need to get things done.

Oh and Shamoo usually is vest less but she's been having a rough couple days so I put it on her today and she was plenty annoyed. Lol

Grab

OFA accepts emailed xrays now, so if your vet has digital xrays, it cuts down on the cost a bit :) Or this was the memo we got at work anyway, lol

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, wish I could borrow Backup for my Peanut who can't get enough ball chasing and running around 24/7. Yes, I did get dizzy!

Does he always circle to the left? Counter-clockwise? When I flirt pole with Terra, she has to circle right, clockwise. She ends up with this beautiful muscle on her right side, and nada on her left. Backup needs to learn to circle the other way or he's going to need a serious alignment, like a car with bad tires on one side. LMAO.

Members online

No members online now.