Dante at 5 months

tcreed

Alright, by request, I have wrestled Dante down and taken pictures! haha. Not really, he's getting to be quite the big boy. We finished Puppy Agility 2 weeks ago, and last week he started his second round of agility classes. He just turned 20 weeks yesterday, and weighed 42 pounds last week.

Adrienne

He is turing into such a gorgeous boy, you must be so proud of him. I love the all black, he's just so nice and shiny!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can't believe how fast time is flying..he has grown soooo much! He looks great..i can't imagine what he will be at one year..all the forum pups are growing like weeds!

GSDFan05

He's beautiful, those are great pictures!

tcreed said:
Yeah, I think I'll keep him! ;)
You'd better hang on to a dog like that for dear life, I'm sure he'd have plenty of people lining up to take him in a heartbeat! :D :p

Dreeza

tcreed said:
Alright, by request, I have wrestled Dante down and taken pictures! haha. Not really, he's getting to be quite the big boy. We finished Puppy Agility 2 weeks ago, and last week he started his second round of agility classes. He just turned 20 weeks yesterday, and weighed 42 pounds last week.

Dante is gorgeous!!

I am beginning to think maybe oakley has more GSD in him now...that 2nd pic...he looks a lot like Dante...cept, he is a mini Dante, lol...oakley is only 34 lbs, and is almost a year.

anyways! beautiful doggie you have :)

Members online

No members online now.