Hi folks!

Hi everyone,
Just thought that I'd let you know how much I've enjoyed browsing your forum and take this oppertunity to give you a little background info on me.

For starters, I'm an college student that's graduating (if all goes well) this december. As my screen name suggusts, my major is art. My concentration is in drawing and I'll be getting a BFA. Although my ambition is to go into fine art or illustration, I'm planning on going to grad school so that I'll be certified to teach art in k-12 public schools (to avoid being a "starving artist").

As far as pets go, I've always been an animal person and like pretty much all animals. My family has had fish, hamsters, a guine pig, parakeets, and finches, as well as 2 cats and 1 dog. The only currently living pets my family has are fish and our dog, max (1/2 boxer, 1/2 chow/lab). The fish, in case you were wondering, are all tropical freshwater...at home I have a 46gl planted community tank with angels, rams, barbs, and catfish and a 10gl dwarf african cichlid tank. As for pets at school...I live on campus and due to school policy, can only keep fish, so all I've got are 2 tanks (2.5gl betta tank and a 5gl peacock gudgeon tank).

I found your forum a couple of days ago and have been browsing the current threads. I have already found several helpful topics and really think that I'll enjoy posting here.

I look forward to posting with all of you,
Artstudent

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Hi, Thats great you enjoyed the site!!Hope you could join for real, and then we could all talk dog's!lol
Anyway hope to talk to you soon!!!!! :D

Hi ArtStudent, welcome to the Chazhound Dog Forums!

If you draw any dogs/animals be sure to post in the Pet Art Forum.
We have a few good artists who visit too :)

Chazhound

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to posting here and I might eventually get around to posting some artwork in the dog art forum later on.

Artstudent

Members online

No members online now.