Some pics of FOHA cats

Sweet72947

Squishy face
We have two new FIV+ cats.

Here's the guy I affectionately call "Ugly Cat". His name is BillyBob. He had a rough life on the streets, as you can tell, but he is the SWEETEST boy ever!

Here's BillyBob's pal, Deuteronomy. I call him Fat Face. :D

We also had another momma and kittens abandoned. I didn't get a pic of momma, but here's a cute orange tabby:

Sweet72947

Squishy face
What's that flashy thing?

And here is the Uncute Kitten. I don't know what's wrong with her eyes? (I'm sure the cattery people do, but they weren't around for me to ask).

Done!

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i would so take the "uncute kitten" it could just be genetic defect...
and id take the longhaired orange tabby too too cute!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Uncute kitten is gorgeous.. I do hope whatever's wrong with her eyes doesn't require surgery or something, though. :( Could she see alright?

Uglycat, though.. OMG what a handsome boy! Even with all of his scars he's one good-looking cat! *wants to take them all home* *sigh* I need to come visit FOHA just to see you.. no, I don't, if I came there I'd be coming home with cats.. that's not a good idea.. I'd probably take an armful. :eek:

I wanted to ask you for a while.. what are their adoption policies? NOT that I am looking into adopting, lol. I'm banned form anymore animals.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Cats - must be indoor cats, no declawing.

Dogs - must be indoor dogs. They will absolutely refuse to adopt to anybody who is going to leave the dog outside all the time.

For both they do vet checks and home visits. Animals must be spayed/neutered. Applicants must be 21+.

Are you sure you don't want to volunteer sometime? We always need dog walkers and kitty petters! :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oooooo I can walk dogs and pet kitties! Mememe!!!!!! But don't you have to be over 18? I think that's where I could run into problems volunteering. But I'd like to. :(

Seriously.. if I have a weekend where nothing's going on and my parents' permission I'd be thrilled to spend a day petting kitties. Not that I don't love my own kitties, it's just that.. well.. there's nothing like meeting new kitties! (And making kittens go crazy after feather toys.... LOL) As far as dog walking, well, I'm having enough trouble teaching my own dog to walk well on a leash.. ROFL I don't think you guys want me on the other end of the leash, lol.

ETA: Looking at their site... I could do this
Home Visit Counselors - Cats weekdays or week nights email [email protected]

(That's talking to potential adopters about owning cats, yes? That I can do for hours, LOL. I can't tell you how many people I've stopped in Petsmart who were new owners just to blab with and give extra info on kitties)

Cat Care weekends Sat or Sunday email [email protected]

As long as it doesn't involve giving pill. I even do nail clipping and litter cleaning.

Off site adoption events - cats Saturdays email Theresa

Hold cute kitties, talk about cute kitties with potential adopters? I'm THERE!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Just letting you guys know that Billy Bob was adopted! He went home this weekend. :)

All the kittens (even the weird eyed one) except one orange tabby have been adopted as well.

Members online

No members online now.