california natural

REZA

Our puppy has a fairly sensitive stomach and he seems happiest/healthiest on california natural chicken and rice dry food. He gets this pretty much exclusively with the exception of a couple veggie dog cookies a day. Everything I have heard about cal nat is good, but does anyone know any more about this brand---or if there is a better alternative out there? I should note that he seems very happy, healthy and active and I subscribe to the "if it isn't broken, don't fix it" school of thought....but I don't want to keep my dog on something which is not nutritious if there are much much better alternatives.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
California Natural is a great choice for dogs with sensitive stomachs! No need to change if your dog is happy and thriving. :)

showpug

California Natural is a great choice for dogs with sensitive stomachs! No need to change if your dog is happy and thriving. :)
Agreed!

CN is a very good quality food and a great choice. The only recommendation I can make is if you aren't already, then feed the puppy formula chicken and rice. It's totally fine to feed even if your dog is not a puppy and it's got a better protein/fat content then the adult formulas, with the same ingredients.

Members online

No members online now.