Could someone get any dumber?

Carolyn

ZooMaster!!
Poor dog. I know people that have Great Danes in apartments. It can work, but as said you have to compensate for this, with regular walks, games, time, attention.

When we got Max, I know I'm in Australia, but they ask all these questions first, and talk to you about your living situation, work situation etc etc.

Did the shelter just let them adopt no questions asked? I'm not sure how shelters work in other countries.

and an Australian Cattle Dog is not going to fair any better than the Border Collie. They are working breeds, and need to do just that, or be stimulated in such a way that they don't suffer, if they aren't out working.

All that can be done, is to encourage them to read, research and learn before they get another dog full stop.

Has Joon found another home yet? What is happening there?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ack, RottieGirl, I just talked to the person who was looking for a BC and she has already adopted a dog. (Not a BC, even.)

I know there is an AZ Border Collie rescue that is really nice, if you want to tell them about it. http://www.azbordercollierescue.com/

I sure hope they don't go with the ACD, though...

WES

Why don’t you see if you can convince them to adopt a nice CAT.
A lower maintenance pet may be what they need.

Members online

No members online now.