The Good News thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Buy one get one free jeans at Delias? I think yes. They are the only brand of jeans I have found so far that fit me, and that I like, but they aren't cheap. And the pairs I got a few years ago are starting to get holes in the knees, so I needed new ones but didn't really want to pay for them. So hooray for sales!

Assamiea

Does he live in the GTA? We were without it for five nights -- I'm never taking electricity forgranted ever again! :D
He's in Etobicoke. I know a crew was there working today, but apparently according to the Toronto Hydro map crews were also there on the 22nd and 23rd. If he doesn't get power tonight this will be his fifth night. His service ticket kept getting cancelled because hydro was showing that his building was getting power, but it wasn't.

We got power back around noon on the 24th, but I'm in far East Scarberia (on the Pickering border) and we went four nights. I have discover just how much I took heat and hot water for granted.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
He's in Etobicoke. I know a crew was there working today, but apparently according to the Toronto Hydro map crews were also there on the 22nd and 23rd. If he doesn't get power tonight this will be his fifth night. His service ticket kept getting cancelled because hydro was showing that his building was getting power, but it wasn't.

We got power back around noon on the 24th, but I'm in far East Scarberia (on the Pickering border) and we went four nights. I have discover just how much I took heat and hot water for granted.
I'm in Etobs too. He should have power anytime now!

DJEtzel

Got so much cleaning/rearranging done last night- very proud of myself! Stayed home all by myself (and the dogs of course) to take care of stuff. And drink. XD

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Got a ZUMI. gift cert for Christmas. Headed to place my order and found out I won a free lead from that name game a few weeks ago!

YAY!

Assamiea

I'm in Etobs too. He should have power anytime now!
After not having heat or hydro since Sunday morning at 1 a.m., the boyfriend finally has power!!! And since I ratted the building management out to the bylaw office for deactivating the emergency lights on the 24th, the bylaw office is sending an inspector to check everyone's units on Monday!

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
After not having heat or hydro since Sunday morning at 1 a.m., the boyfriend finally has power!!! And since I ratted the building management out to the bylaw office for deactivating the emergency lights on the 24th, the bylaw office is sending an inspector to check everyone's units on Monday!
Right on! And everything was once again peachy in the borough of Etobicoke. :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I had a fairly decent paycheck today, first one in a while, so I was able to get a few things taken care off that have been languishing for a while and also had the chance to get my snowboard to the shop so it can get a full tune-up! Next time I go out, I'm probably going to have to relearn everything now that the board is set up properly.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm sitting here listening to old cheesy tunes, and thinking.... I'm going into 2014 in a place a million billion worlds away from where I went into 2013. 13 might be lucky for some, but it wasn't for me!!

And now I feel... Like I'm here :) where I was trying to get forever. Content, relaxed, living day to day and not waiting for that something to happen. Not battling stress and crap. Just happy pootling along, nice home, great friends, happy dogs, partner who makes me laugh and I love.

Almost daren't post this for fear of jinxing it. :yikes:

Members online

No members online now.