I need crossed fingers and vibes

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I found a place for rent that sounds like a great place. It's a small house in Marshall, VA which is a smaller town just outside of the northern va area. It's a one bedroom house on an acre and the people that currently live there have dogs and don't think the landlord will have an issue with our dogs. The current people that live there are relocating to Florida and looking for someone to take over their lease otherwise they would have to break their lease contract.

My husband LOVESSSS the area this house is in and is off his rocker excited hoping this place will be what we are looking for.

We are going to try to see it this weekend and if it does work out that we can rent this place then we are going to talk to the landlord to see if we can possibly fence in part of the property so the dogs can run around. My husband can put up the fencing.

We really really need to move out of this current place we live at. We just need space of our own and we need more room for the dogs.

Cross your fingers and spare some vibes please that this place will be what we want and that we will be able to rent it. We don't have the greatest credit so I'm worried about that.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much. I looked up the address on google earth to see a pic of the property and it doesn't look bad at all. The only thing is it is on a highway but it's a smallish town so I don't think the traffic that runs through there is too terrible. I for sure would want to put a fence up if the landlord was ok with it.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I found a place for rent that sounds like a great place. It's a small house in Marshall, VA which is a smaller town just outside of the northern va area. It's a one bedroom house on an acre and the people that currently live there have dogs and don't think the landlord will have an issue with our dogs. The current people that live there are relocating to Florida and looking for someone to take over their lease otherwise they would have to break their lease contract.

My husband LOVESSSS the area this house is in and is off his rocker excited hoping this place will be what we are looking for.

We are going to try to see it this weekend and if it does work out that we can rent this place then we are going to talk to the landlord to see if we can possibly fence in part of the property so the dogs can run around. My husband can put up the fencing.

We really really need to move out of this current place we live at. We just need space of our own and we need more room for the dogs.

Cross your fingers and spare some vibes please that this place will be what we want and that we will be able to rent it. We don't have the greatest credit so I'm worried about that.
Um, dude, your commute is going to suck. Mine was 1-1/2 hours from Marshall to Fairfax. Stop and go will start from the point where you hit the first Gainesville exit or the first Manassas exit on 66. It doesn't end. Ever. On the way home, traffic is awful until you clear the Haymarket exit. I was doing 45 minutes of stop-and-go with a manual trans when I was living with my parents.

You'll need a Yaris or something for commuting. An explorer will KILL you on gas and brakes.

Also. . . make sure you're not moving in next door to Borzoimom. :eek:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Um, dude, your commute is going to suck. Mine was 1-1/2 hours from Marshall to Fairfax. Stop and go will start from the point where you hit the first Gainesville exit or the first Manassas exit on 66. It doesn't end. Ever. On the way home, traffic is awful until you clear the Haymarket exit. I was doing 45 minutes of stop-and-go with a manual trans when I was living with my parents.

You'll need a Yaris or something for commuting. An explorer will KILL you on gas and brakes.

Also. . . make sure you're not moving in next door to Borzoimom. :eek:
I'm not planning on working at the place I currently working at for too much longer if we get this place. I'll do the commute for a little bit while I look for another job, but probably not for longer than a month or so. Also... the hours I work are not during heavy commuting times so I don't think it will be quite that bad for me... maybe an hour commute. I'm not making decisions on housing based on my job's location though since I'm not planning to stick with this job for an extended time. I love working with dogs, but seriously need a break from that place and don't always agree with the way things are run there.

Josh pretty much works everywhere in the area... Manassas, Leesburg, Sterling, Marshall, Fairfax, basically anywhere there are jobs for him to do. He makes his own hours and he decides his own pay since he runs his own business so he doesn't mind commuting if he needs to.

Also... I'm planning to get a new car :) (well probably new used). I'm going to be trading the escape in and will NOT be getting another Ford.... ever.

Borzoimom lives in Marshall? O.M.G.... I actually wonder if I've run into her lure coursing before. I've seen a lady with a few Borzoi that looks like her dogs at a couple past lure coursing events.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm not planning on working at the place I currently working at for too much longer if we get this place. I'll do the commute for a little bit while I look for another job, but probably not for longer than a month or so. Also... the hours I work are not during heavy commuting times so I don't think it will be quite that bad for me... maybe an hour commute. I'm not making decisions on housing based on my job's location though since I'm not planning to stick with this job for an extended time. I love working with dogs, but seriously need a break from that place and don't always agree with the way things are run there.

Josh pretty much works everywhere in the area... Manassas, Leesburg, Sterling, Marshall, Fairfax, basically anywhere there are jobs for him to do. He makes his own hours and he decides his own pay since he runs his own business so he doesn't mind commuting if he needs to.

Also... I'm planning to get a new car :) (well probably new used). I'm going to be trading the escape in and will NOT be getting another Ford.... ever.

Borzoimom lives in Marshall? O.M.G.... I actually wonder if I've run into her lure coursing before. I've seen a lady with a few Borzoi that looks like her dogs at a couple past lure coursing events.
Ahh okay, good. I was worried. I remember it being miserable.

And you probably have. If your house is where I'm thinking it is, yeah, she lives right there. :eek: I definitely saw her van the last time I was out there.

Not to freak you out or anything, LOL. But good vibes! Lots of good vibes for this place. I'd do a mold test before you get the place, though.

Members online

No members online now.