Mira Found New Agility Equipment

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I've been meaning to make an agility tire for our practice field, but haven't gotten around to it, so Mira decided to take matters into her own paws.

Anybody have a crane?

Aheheh. I've sometimes thought that someone should make agility equipment that looks like logs and rocks. I think even Pip would like it, then. :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Holy cow what a giant tire! Mira still makes it look good lol
I assume it's some sort of tractor tire...There are quite a few tires back in our woods, all just barely off the property and on the property of a guy who owns a lot but doesn't live it (and yes we got the okay to walk around on his lot). I really don't like that it's in the creek but am not sure if there's anything I can do to change that...besides being enormous and heavy, there are dense brush/trees in every direction :/

Mira of course though it was supercool lol

Hahahahaha! That's a heck of a tire jump Mira...
Yeah the 4 and 8" height dogs would not be happy lol

Paige

Let it be
My friends Rotti was tied up to one of these on his farm for awhile until she learned how to DRAG IT. By her collar. It was scary stuff.

Teal

...ice road...
Great picture! We've got giant tractor tires lying about... the dogs love them! The cutest thing ever though was when we had three little baby pygmy goats who would jump around on them <3

Members online

No members online now.