wedding ring advice

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
So this is my ring. I have to get a wedding band custom made so I am trying to figure out what I want. My band on my E ring is pretty delicate and not very wide so I want something similar.

Now, I have to decide if I want a simple rose gold band to match the current band or get one with diamonds, but not thick diamonds.

I am so torn. I have no idea what I want. GRRR!!!

Locke

With a ring like that, I wouldn't want anything else to detract from it. Why not just have your fiancé give you that ring during the ceremony?

SoCrafty

I love my engagement ring. Mine is not as intricate as yours, its just a princess cut, but it is big. I didn't want anything to detract from it, so I went with a stackable "anniversary" type band with like 1/20k tw in diamonds. It's not an eternity band, it stops half way around. It offers just enough sparkle to compliment my engagement ring, was affordable (after everything else you splurge on planning a wedding, money gets tight!). And, if I ever go on vacation to somewhere crazy, my engagement ring would stay at home for safety, and I'd just take my wedding band.

I'd definitely look up the stackable bands.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I like the simple gold band. Your ring is intricate and lovely, wouldn't want anything else to take from that.

Plus a gold simple wedding band is nice for an everyday kind of thing. Perhaps a nice inscription on the inside?

Stingr69

Papillon Fan
Simple gold band. No need to go any further in my opinion.

Just a thought - Check to see of the red stone in your existing ring is OK with heat. You might be able to solder the new custom band to the engagement ring. I had a ring made for my wife and we soldered them both together. Came out great.

-Mark.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Simple gold band. No need to go any further in my opinion.

Just a thought - Check to see of the red stone in your existing ring is OK with heat. You might be able to solder the new custom band to the engagement ring. I had a ring made for my wife and we soldered them both together. Came out great.

-Mark.
Agreed

Members online

No members online now.