I caught the cuties in action!!!!

B

bjdobson

I hid behind the door and caught a couple of shots of Liz and Titan playing before she figured it out and bolted. There's a couple of Zoe and Titan as well.

. . . more

B

bjdobson

This is my crate Sawdust. What are you doing up here?

. . . more

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bjdobson

And a couple of the cats:

Susie on top, Martha in the middle

Martha doing what she does best - chilling
[

Sawdust on the bottom

. . . more

B

bjdobson

LOL!!!! She was just annoyed that Titan kept pouncing around - she tolerates him but isn't his buddy! LOL He just moves way too fast for a granny like her. She likes to relllaaaaaxxxx... and he and Liz like to PLAY!!!! LOL

I never saw it that way before - it is cute, isn't it? LOL My heart dog :)

ACooper

Great pics........you have a lovely pet family! :)

Hahahahhaha......I wonder why she bolts when she notices you watching!

Phoebe is the same way with Orson, she plays with him when nobody is watching but as soon as she gets caught she acts all disgusted and annoyed with him, LOL

B

bjdobson

Great pics........you have a lovely pet family! :)

Hahahahhaha......I wonder why she bolts when she notices you watching!

Phoebe is the same way with Orson, she plays with him when nobody is watching but as soon as she gets caught she acts all disgusted and annoyed with him, LOL
She's petrified of the camera :( Don't know why or how to fix it except with extreme patience (which I don't have) so I miss a lot of cute pics.

That's funny about Phoebe!! LOL "Who, me? I wasn't playing! Nuh-uh. Not me!!" Seen that many times!:rofl1:

B

bjdobson

Yep, they are both min pins. Liz came with cropped ears and the tip of the left one is bent from frostbite :mad: it's a long story but she's here now :) I love minpin ears - I love minpin tails, too, but haven't managed to get that yet :)

Members online

No members online now.