Chose a Chaz Dog you'd want to take home with

Corvus would like to take Ella home with him. He's sweet on Ella. Every time I open a thread with her pictures, I say "Corvie, who's THAT?" and he perks up and looks at the screen. He *hearts* Ella. :)

Oh boy, there are a lot of dogs from chaz I would love to play with a day but the question is how would they handle a house full of jrts for a day??? Scar them for life or eat them ???:rofl1: They say jrts are like chips you just can't have one.......never thought of my dogs as being a snack before :popcorn:
You could borrow Kharma, lol . . . .

Terrier herding . . . the new dog sport :rofl1:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Ok, this is really hard. It would make up a novel, and first I have to say it's quite painful to have to narrow it down to 5! Hmph!

1. Eve
2. Dance
3. Bamm
4. Spy
5. Mike

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
You guys shouldn't feel bad... no one wants Shye or River either.... well, except me.

Good thing we're new here and no one knows us or we'd be offended.

perla123

don't worry cuz I've been here for a wile and no one wants Kiana or Rude-Boy either:(

RB says..Don't wory kiana we got all the love we need right here!

(sniff sniff..) no one wants Zubin or Femka.. - well- I won't tell them that... :(
I would take either, I have really fallen in love with the breed:D.

There are quite a few dogs on here I wouldn't mind taking home with me, however, I am still new and can't remember all the dogs names yet:eek:

Members online