Photodump Alert! Seal, Lucy's Adoption, and Nub Camping.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
It's been a busy two weeks! Lucy was adopted today by a wonderful older couple. She will be living in the UP with her dog brother, Monte, an ACD/Aussie.

Dark, stupid overcast and I didn't catch it until it was too late.

DSC_0959 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0913 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0909 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0883 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Labor Day weekend, we went camping with Harlow. I got some "Grace" pictures (not nearly as neat, but similar lighting).

DSC_0825 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0821 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0861 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0776 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Family photo

DSC_0743 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0691 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

*Seal pictures coming*

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I love them all!

Is it just the angle, or is Seal's head looking blockier now that she's at a better weight?

meepitsmeagan

I love them all!

Is it just the angle, or is Seal's head looking blockier now that she's at a better weight?
Thanks! No, I think she is looking more grown up in the past week or so! She seems to be growing into her legs a bit.

meepitsmeagan

Great pictures! I love Harlow. I'm not usually a fan of Boxers, but she's beautiful!
Aww thank you! You know, I actually get that quite a bit. I wish I could say it was acquired through certain lines or something, but she was BYB so I have no idea... She's an awesome dog. Very stable and has a great off switch. We lucked out.

I eats all the grass.

DSC_0869 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Lucy looks like she has found a wonderful home and all of your Harlow shots are stunning!
I adore Seal. I am simultaneously glad that you live so far away from me so I can not feasibly adopt her and disappointed because she also looks and sounds like what I want in nextdog.

meepitsmeagan

Great photos! Harlow has a great muzzle, I love it.
Thank you! I love that her muzzle doesn't tip back drastically in her face. She can actually breathe. Lol.

Love the pictures!! Congrats on Lucy's adoption, her family looks awesome!
Thank you, as well! They are awesome. I got an email from them this morning saying they just love her. Always good to hear. :D

Lucy looks like she has found a wonderful home and all of your Harlow shots are stunning!
I adore Seal. I am simultaneously glad that you live so far away from me so I can not feasibly adopt her and disappointed because she also looks and sounds like what I want in nextdog.
Aww, thanks! I love having a decent quality camera, though I don't do it justice half the time.

I've always wanted to come to Canada... Ontario isn't TOO far away. ;) She's an epic puppy. Srsly.

Members online

No members online now.