The Venting Thread

Saeleofu

My brother asked me what i was doing, and apparently "nothing" was the wrong answer, even though I was sitting on a chair doing nothing, because now he's pissed at me and I'm no longer welcome in the main living area.

Saeleofu

I just finished mixing a fresh bottle of gatordae, and my dad comes in and picks it up and moves it with his gross raw pork-covered hands. MY ****ING FRESH GATORADE. Now I have to go to the store to get a new bottle, since I don't even have a ****ing bottle left to put water in.

Grab

I just finished mixing a fresh bottle of gatordae, and my dad comes in and picks it up and moves it with his gross raw pork-covered hands. MY ****ING FRESH GATORADE. Now I have to go to the store to get a new bottle, since I don't even have a ****ing bottle left to put water in.
Is it a plastic bottle? Can you just wash the outside of the bottle?

Saeleofu

Is it a plastic bottle? Can you just wash the outside of the bottle?
Yes, it was plastic, but it was uncapped and he picked it up by sticking his finger in it. And it's just a reused Powerade bottle, so there's not much point in trying to save it, aside from saving a trip to the store.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
It is snowing. At the end of March. And roads are now horrible, there have been two accidents on the road to the apartment that I'm aware of, Mike is still out in town driving, and Sam (a friend) has to drive home tonight.

Not happy.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I wish I could decide on a breed for future puppy. And a way to get that breed.... and the puppy.

Ugh.

Although I did e-mail a breeder.... But I'm pretty sure she's not Chaz-worthy. She didn't mention health testing or anything like that and the puppies are under $500. I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't want an unhealthy dog......:confused:

More ugh.
If you need help sifting through breeders, feel free to PM me. Chances are you're not going to find a puppy from a good breeder for under $500, depending on the breeds you're looking at. If you're dead set on spending less than $500 and cannot find a pup from a responsible breeder for that price, please go through a shelter or rescue group.

crazedACD

Why aren't there any dog training facilities/classes closer and at times when I can attend? Please? I don't want to drive two hours to go to an hour long class. Frustrating.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
If you need help sifting through breeders, feel free to PM me. Chances are you're not going to find a puppy from a good breeder for under $500, depending on the breeds you're looking at. If you're dead set on spending less than $500 and cannot find a pup from a responsible breeder for that price, please go through a shelter or rescue group.
That isn't entirely true all the time, Izze was from a breeder who did not health test or anything like that beyond hearing testing (can't work a deaf dog) she was from real working parents on a real working ranch (cattle) & only cost $100. The breeder only had 2 dogs he bred from & only had 1 litter a year, she was one of the healthiest dogs I ever had.

DJEtzel

That isn't entirely true all the time, Izze was from a breeder who did not health test or anything like that beyond hearing testing (can't work a deaf dog) she was from real working parents on a real working ranch (cattle) & only cost $100. The breeder only had 2 dogs he bred from & only had 1 litter a year, she was one of the healthiest dogs I ever had.
But if they aren't health testing, they aren't reputable and julee's point still stands. IMO, Izze came from a byb.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Why in God's green earth is it so freaking hard for some people to communicate? Really? I don't need to know every detail of your life, but for the love of God, if you're going to be gone for more than 12 hours it would be nice to know! Not only because I have mild anxiety when I don't know "the plan", but because it makes me feel like I'm not worth the three seconds out of your day to send me a text saying even something as simple as, "Hey, I'm heading out, be back late tonight."

I have about had it.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Snooooow. So much (10ish inches likely).

There are slide-offs and accidents on my side of town and I don't know if I should go to work tomorrow. It's supposed to snow more during the morning and I don't feel like battling rush hour.

But I also don't want to be the lazy one. Ugh. What to do. Technically, I don't have any deadlines for tomorrow or Tuesday.. So it wouldn't be too bad.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Snooooow. So much (10ish inches likely).

There are slide-offs and accidents on my side of town and I don't know if I should go to work tomorrow. It's supposed to snow more during the morning and I don't feel like battling rush hour.

But I also don't want to be the lazy one. Ugh. What to do. Technically, I don't have any deadlines for tomorrow or Tuesday.. So it wouldn't be too bad.
Safety first. Whatever keeps you alive an safe. All the superficial stuffnis... Superficial. Lazy is better than dead any day

Members online

No members online now.